New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna evolves. She is always reinventing herself. Whats really pxxsing me off is the ageism that crops up everytime a story on Madonna is posted. All by people who weren't even born when she appeared on the scene back in 1982 She is a strong,self made woman..and weathered abuse from her detractors for years...But she stood her ground
She is now 64..and those savagely roasting her feel the need to remind people that
- acting and feeling sexy stops at 35
- you can't indulge in cosmetic procedures over the age of 35
- you can't have sex over 35
- you can't have a younger man after the age of 35
- you can't re mix your own music after 40 years in the business 
- you cannot age.Period. 
Madonna has earned the right to do as she pleases..If she wants surgery.. good..If she wants to still feel sexual at 64..Excellent!! Ageism has to be up there as another aspect of prejudice and hate that we no longer tolerate as a society

Women are forever told to act their age or grow old gracefully..We are all individuals and we should meet old age head on, the way we want to meet it And the weight of other peoples judgement needs to stop (especially from younger women)

amen! i get treated differently after people find out how old i am. everything is great..having fun..great conversations etc..then the age thing comes to light..now suddenly im "lame" etc. I was fine like 2 mins before. I get shit for wearing certain clothes, liking certain music, going out dancing, watching certain tv shows or movies..because im not 20 something. I hate being treated like I dont exist because i aged. It sucks! I hate being old...Its not a picnic..id give anything to be young again. But alas that's not gonna happen. ughh its depressing as hell. ojk rant over. sorry bad night.

2 hours ago, dru110 said:

amen! i get treated differently after people find out how old i am. everything is great..having fun..great conversations etc..then the age thing comes to light..now suddenly im "lame" etc. I was fine like 2 mins before. I get shit for wearing certain clothes, liking certain music, going out dancing, watching certain tv shows or movies..because im not 20 something. I hate being treated like I dont exist because i aged. It sucks! I hate being old...Its not a picnic..id give anything to be young again. But alas that's not gonna happen. ughh its depressing as hell. ojk rant over. sorry bad night.

Nothing to say sorry for... You are right... people and society treats you like shit when you become older.. doors are closed and opportunities vanish... simply because you are not  20 any-more... At 55 I am sick and tired of the same..

1 hour ago, HampusFL said:

Nothing to say sorry for... You are right... people and society treats you like shit when you become older.. doors are closed and opportunities vanish... simply because you are not  20 any-more... At 55 I am sick and tired of the same..

55 as well my friend. so im here with ya! lets rise up!!! lol. i send hugs to you...its gotta get better...i believe it shall get better!

8 minutes ago, dru110 said:

55 as well my friend. so im here with ya! lets rise up!!! lol. i send hugs to you...its gotta get better...i believe it shall get better!

Thank you... sure, at least we will keep fighting and doing as good as we can :thumbsup: never give up and stay strong in mind... that is the only thing to do...

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna evolves. She is always reinventing herself. Whats really pxxsing me off is the ageism that crops up everytime a story on Madonna is posted. All by people who weren't even born when she appeared on the scene back in 1982 She is a strong,self made woman..and weathered abuse from her detractors for years...But she stood her ground
She is now 64..and those savagely roasting her feel the need to remind people that
- acting and feeling sexy stops at 35
- you can't indulge in cosmetic procedures over the age of 35
- you can't have sex over 35
- you can't have a younger man after the age of 35
- you can't re mix your own music after 40 years in the business 
- you cannot age.Period. 
Madonna has earned the right to do as she pleases..If she wants surgery.. good..If she wants to still feel sexual at 64..Excellent!! Ageism has to be up there as another aspect of prejudice and hate that we no longer tolerate as a society

Women are forever told to act their age or grow old gracefully..We are all individuals and we should meet old age head on, the way we want to meet it And the weight of other peoples judgement needs to stop (especially from younger women)

I think fans should stop making excuses for everything. Age does not explain all the negative reactions, it's just the poor taste of it all. Good for the people who like it, others will find better things to check out. Nobody said you can't remix your music after 40 years, it's ridiculous. It could be more inspired, but it's just 2022 Instagram Madonna. But she's being played on kids radio again so yay, I guess.

14 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

I think fans should stop making excuses for everything. Age does not explain all the negative reactions, it's just the poor taste of it all. Good for the people who like it, others will find better things to check out. Nobody said you can't remix your music after 40 years, it's ridiculous. It could be more inspired, but it's just 2022 Instagram Madonna. But she's being played on kids radio again so yay, I guess.

Radio! Where to? She's not being played on Radio 1 in the UK ?

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

I'm not asking this to be rude or shady. Who is her target audience now?

Younger listeners definitely. Focusing on the older listeners is fine for physical releases, but cost less to focus on streaming and that’s my generations main mode listening to music. I buy Madonna physically of course, but all other artists I’m not interested in supporting in that manner usually. So makes sense she’d bend this trend and streaming in her favor. Very smart even if it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, lol.

21 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Younger listeners definitely. Focusing on the older listeners is fine for physical releases, but cost less to focus on streaming and that’s my generations main mode listening to music. I buy Madonna physically of course, but all other artists I’m not interested in supporting in that manner usually. So makes sense she’d bend this trend and streaming in her favor. Very smart even if it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, lol.

Thank you for the rational response. Hard to come by around here these days. I wish her all the luck in the world. 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic