New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

5 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Because many people prefer to call names and write essays telling others they aren't real fans if they aren't bowing down 24/7.

I think because those people are tired of those wet blankets that say iTs MaH OPiNioN to justify their bitchy behaviors.

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

Thank you for the rational response. Hard to come by around here these days. I wish her all the luck in the world. 

A lot of times people have valid points and opinions, but given in such an aggressive or defensive manner that they offend when that wasn’t the intention. Take everything with a grain of salt. If you want others to consider your point of view, you’ve got to consider their’s whether you agree or not. When I took poetry in college I had to peer review within reason and for good reason. I couldn’t just give a blanket statement that I hated something or loved something. I had to weigh the pros and cons or the good and the bad about someone’s work, even if I and the professor could agree it was trash, haha. Being constructive is much harder than be destructive after all.

Funky AF to be jamming to the new Madonna video remix on a Friday night. Honestly isn't this what it's all about. 

Also, I think that  the message of this song is that Madonna left him and he's wanting HER BACK. Yes!

Madonna is not a thirsty b*^%h.

She looks fierce. All of the pop stars are watching. Old and new.

The video working and helping her to keep growing on streaming :cute:

- "Frozen" Fireboy DML Remix: close to 800.000 streams on Spotify

- "Frozen" original Sickick Remix: 35,7 M on Spotify

- New peak for her on her monthly listeners figure on Spotify: 20,7 M and up to #165 worldwide

We love to see it!

into the groove madonna GIF

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

That's ridiculous :lol:  all this drama for a crappy remix 

True lol, but I think It's a "dramatic" response to all the fans who are overreacting at it, as some people among those who dislike the remix really made a big drama about it writing essays on how much they hate it :Madonna034: so I guess it makes sense lol

17 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Her target audience is an algorithm

When her "fans" started illegally downloading her music, she adapted just like every other artist.  There are people on this forum who have not purchased one thing in a very long time even though they "own" every thing.  Just sayin'.  Personally, I am glad that Madonna evolves.  

I don´t think the problem is just releasing this, but that this is the only thing in a long time, and it´s not in the league of some of her past work. She used to release high quaility work in so many aspects before. It´s not her age, guys...i´ve read posts about the video in a spanish board, and nobody likes the video or remix and they are making fun of her..and they adored her before as the icon she once was. 

28 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

don´t think the problem is just releasing this, but that this is the only thing in a long time, and it´s not in the league of some of her past work. She used to release high quaility work in so many aspects before. It´s not her age, guys...i´ve read posts about the video in a spanish board, and nobody likes the video or remix and they are making fun of her..and they adored her before as the icon she once was. 

I get it but I think fans tend to forget that there's a dance compilation, several remasters, maxi singles and eventually new album and a soundtrack with a movie on the way / in store for us lol. Also, literally every veteran like her or even less gets less respect by people for the new work and just get respected for what "the icon they used to be" I wouldn't read much into it :1 just my two cents lol 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

True lol, but I think It's a "dramatic" response to all the fans who are overreacting at it, as some people among those who dislike the remix really made a big drama about it writing essays on how much they hate it :Madonna034: so I guess it makes sense lol

Oh, I agree,  There were members on here losing their shit, writing about six paragraphs long about how she is finished and they will never listen to her again. I mean, how can she compare to the glorious Madame X :Madonna008:

Imagine what those people were like in the pandemic, they were probably the people that bought all the toilet rolls. Victory Reaction GIF by FoxSportsAus

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

I don´t think the problem is just releasing this, but that this is the only thing in a long time, and it´s not in the league of some of her past work. She used to release high quaility work in so many aspects before. It´s not her age, guys...i´ve read posts about the video in a spanish board, and nobody likes the video or remix and they are making fun of her..and they adored her before as the icon she once was. 

It’s not a 1st single from a new album. It’s a remix. I think people should relax in that respect.

2 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Oh, I agree,  There were members on here losing their shit, writing about six paragraphs long about how she is finished and they will never listen to her again. I mean, how can she compare to the glorious Madame X :Madonna008:

Imagine what those people were like in the pandemic, they were probably the people that bought all the toilet rolls. Victory Reaction GIF by FoxSportsAus

YES PRAISE MADAME X WITH ME

Everyone had a campaign for buying Bedtime Stories. WE NEED ONE FOR MX

2 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

My main complain is the remix is crap.

A big one.

And the video is totally forgetable. Definetely is not in the quality level of her past works both remix and video.

So you’d rather her not take an advantage of an opportunity to expand her fan base and make her catalogue known to a younger audience?

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic