New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

but what if they are criticizing the quality of the new music? :eyes:

Bitch, haters been "criticizing" her music for decades...name a male artist similarily criticized. They had a fucking university course dedicated to this woman.

Stay if you've come to learn. Don't let the door hit u on the way out xx

Some of you are childish af. You say people can be their selves and express their opinion on the matter, but as soon as someone who enjoys the remix does the same, you guys come back saying how shit it actually is, how your taste is definitely better and how your actual preference is based on objectivity, what about letting others enjoy it? You guys always say expressing negative opinions make you get harassed, but that's kinda the same thing you all do to others as well :rip: 

I´m glad some people like it, for me it´s not that bad either, but nothing comparable to her past work. What I want from her is amazing music again, let´s cross finger she returns with something as good as the stuff she did for so much time.  I don´t have problem with people disliking or saying it, I think it´s their taste, their choice. I can say I find myself playing more old music than the latest one, and I´m not ashamed.

This is clearly not for her old fans. But it is not as awful as the whole MDNA era. It's even better than Girl Gone Shit (that one sounds like an explosive diarrhea attack at a bar mitzvah). The Whole MDNA era set the bar very, very, very low. Very, very, very low. Instead of being Madonna she tried to be Katy Perry & Lady Gaga, the stars of that era so she lowered her music to their abyssal level of mediocrity.

Now she's making music for TikTok. At least she does not even bother to record for it. 

And it works. She's catching up with the times (trying at least) when her old fans are slowly or totally off the hook with them. 

8 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

But it is not as awful as the whole MDNA era. It's even better than Girl Gone Shit (that one sounds like an explosive diarrhea attack at a bar mitzvah). The Whole MDNA era set the bar very, very, very low. Very, very, very low. Instead of being Madonna she tried to be Katy Perry & Lady Gaga, the stars of that era so she lowered her music to their abyssal level of mediocrity. 

Literally not a single song on "MDNA" sounds like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga 2008-2011 and this is coming from a fan of the three of them back then. Plus, even Katy and Gaga didn't have anything to do with each other, sound wise or as artists, then. Yes, they were are all three female mainstream pop artists, but that's it.

It's OK that you find "MDNA" VERY, VERY, VERY low but at least if you're comparing it to anything, do it right. :cute:

34 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

This is clearly not for her old fans. But it is not as awful as the whole MDNA era. It's even better than Girl Gone Shit (that one sounds like an explosive diarrhea attack at a bar mitzvah). The Whole MDNA era set the bar very, very, very low. Very, very, very low. Instead of being Madonna she tried to be Katy Perry & Lady Gaga, the stars of that era so she lowered her music to their abyssal level of mediocrity.

Now she's making music for TikTok. At least she does not even bother to record for it. 

And it works. She's catching up with the times (trying at least) when her old fans are slowly or totally off the hook with them. 

What the hell are you talking about?? MDNA era was amazing. I know it seems like it was rushed, but still. We got an amazing album. She looked so beautiful and we got so many other good things.

Golden Globe for best original song. Masterpiece.

Super Bowl halftime show

Truth or dare fragrance premier look was flawless

MDNA tour

and so many other things. So telling MDNA era was bad or worst, is so wrong in so many levels

Screen-Shot-2012-10-04-at-6.32.56-PM.png

truthordareperfume-6.jpg

madonna-golden-globes-masterpiece-11.jpg

Madonna-2012.jpg

1 hour ago, moloko said:

What the hell are you talking about?? MDNA era was amazing. I know it seems like it was rushed, but still. We got an amazing album. She looked so beautiful and we got so many other good things.

Golden Globe for best original song. Masterpiece.

Super Bowl halftime show

Truth or dare fragrance premier look was flawless

MDNA tour

and so many other things. So telling MDNA era was bad or worst, is so wrong in so many levels

Screen-Shot-2012-10-04-at-6.32.56-PM.png

truthordareperfume-6.jpg

madonna-golden-globes-masterpiece-11.jpg

Madonna-2012.jpg

Thank you!! Somebody at last with common sense. I´m praying for another era so bad as the MDNA era was. She danced as hell, looked radiant and her voice sounded amazing on some ballads. Some uptempo songs were quite catchy, no grillzs, not terribly fake ass, no bath videos speaking about covid, a normal face where you can see the eyes, no tik tok..

6 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Thank you!! Somebody at last with common sense. I´m praying for another era so bad as the MDNA era was. She danced as hell, looked radiant and her voice sounded amazing on some ballads. Some uptempo songs were quite catchy, no grillzs, not terribly fake ass, no bath videos speaking about covid, a normal face where you can see the eyes, no tik tok..

Amen

I haven't posted anything about this project, so here is my opinion ; Bravo Madonna ! It's a very, very smart move and the quality is there. First, the remix is good, very well done and Fire Boy is amazing on the track, not the regular 'renta rapper", the guy has a voice and he has a unique way to rap that sounds like amazing singing, then Madonna had the intelligence not to re-record her vocals which is perfect cause it wouldn't have sounds as good as her original vocals so no needs to re-do it. Look wise she looks absolutely amazing. As i keep on saying for years, with the right hair and make up she stillcan look stunning and the new video proves it, and last, for the first time she succeeds to catch the attention of the young generation with is nothing but a record for a 63 woman. Personnaly i like it way better than all the official stuff she released these last years. The curly granny hair + eye patch + granny dress combo from Madame X was really bad in my opinion, but this new look is fierce. I'd also like to add to i think that Ricardo has a very positive influence on M's image and look, you can clearly see a huge difference since he started to be her official 'image guy' and he also did a great job with the Frozen video, it's like he took Madonna from the 50's inspired image she seemed to be stucked in and brought her in the present. Well done Madonna and Ricardo, way to go !

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic