New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

I love fans telling other fans they are too old to get Madonna. Too old. I'm sure young, fresh as a daisy Louise Ciccone would really appreciate that. Is the Revolution of Love postponed or fully canceled? She probably counts her money while laughing at the arguments here. Then she loses count, cracks up and has to start over.

Half the people here are that person who had the Elton John avi right?

34 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I haven't posted anything about this project, so here is my opinion ; Bravo Madonna ! It's a very, very smart move and the quality is there. First, the remix is good, very well done and Fire Boy is amazing on the track, not the regular 'renta rapper", the guy has a voice and he has a unique way to rap that sounds like amazing singing, then Madonna had the intelligence not to re-record her vocals which is perfect cause it wouldn't have sounds as good as her original vocals so no needs to re-do it. Look wise she looks absolutely amazing. As i keep on saying for years, with the right hair and make up she stillcan look stunning and the new video proves it, and last, for the first time she succeeds to catch the attention of the young generation with is nothing but a record for a 63 woman. Personnaly i like it way better than all the official stuff she released these last years. The curly granny hair + eye patch + granny dress combo from Madame X was really bad in my opinion, but this new look is fierce. I'd also like to add to i think that Ricardo has a very positive influence on M's image and look, you can clearly see a huge difference since he started to be her official 'image guy' and he also did a great job with the Frozen video, it's like he took Madonna from the 50's inspired image she seemed to be stucked in and brought her in the present. Well done Madonna and Ricardo, way to go !

I agree the eyepatch was not a good idea. I mean, who got the idea of presenting yourself as one-eyed in order to sell records. LOL.

The problem i have with it..   is 'IT'S NOT MADONNA'

it sounds nothing like frozen apart from the first 10 secs.

It's someone else.....

It's not a Madonna Single.. how it can be described as one is beyond me.

It's nothing but a PR Stunt :(  and that makes me sad.

I wish from now on her only photographer and music video director is Ricardo Gomes. He is so talented!!!!! He is more creative than Ritts, Klein, Mondino or Fincher.

And for the music it is enough if she only apears in the first 10 secons of every remix and of course she doesn't need to go to the recording studio for that. It's far from home. Not needed. But please the 99% of the remix sung by a rapper. There is no need that is famous just black and rapper. And regarding music video i expect all of them from now on to be like this one, why try to do crap things like Vogue video or whatever in her videography. This one is a masterpiece!!!! So creative, so unique!!!!

And please keep on the dominatrix Black leather look with huge sunglasses!!! I wish a whole album with this look and produced by the talented Sickick. He is more talented than Mirwais, Orbit, Leonard or Pettibone!!!! He took Frozen to another level!!!! He creates loops like no one else!!!! He has to produce the full album!!! The new Madonna is better than the past !!! Ray of Light or Like a Prayer albums to name a few are for the old fans, Frozen remix is the new sound and it's better than those!!!!

I really hope this will come true!!!!

Way to go Madonna!!!!

Not everyone is coming to the future!!!!!

25 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I wish from now on her only photographer and music video director is Ricardo Gomes. He is so talented!!!!! He is more creative than Ritts, Klein, Mondino or Fincher.

And for the music it is enough if she only apears in the first 10 secons of every remix and of course she doesn't need to go to the recording studio for that. It's far from home. Not needed. But please the 99% of the remix sung by a rapper. There is no need that is famous just black and rapper. And regarding music video i expect all of them from now on to be like this one, why try to do crap things like Vogue video or whatever in her videography. This one is a masterpiece!!!! So creative, so unique!!!!

And please keep on the dominatrix Black leather look with huge sunglasses!!! I wish a whole album with this look and produced by the talented Sickick. He is more talented than Mirwais, Orbit, Leonard or Pettibone!!!! He took Frozen to another level!!!! He creates loops like no one else!!!! He has to produce the full album!!! The new Madonna is better than the past !!! Ray of Light or Like a Prayer albums to name a few are for the old fans, Frozen remix is the new sound and it's better than those!!!!

Way to go Madonna!!!!

You say you don't like it but clearly you dedicate quite some time to it, so maybe you do secretly? Hating is another form of loving.

Surrender to the "future".

black and white wink GIF

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You say you don't like it but clearly you dedicate quite some time to it, so maybe you do secretly? Hating is another form of loving.

Surrender to the "future".

black and white wink GIF

When he could have sex instead...if only he could.

3 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Thank you!! Somebody at last with common sense. I´m praying for another era so bad as the MDNA era was. She danced as hell, looked radiant and her voice sounded amazing on some ballads. Some uptempo songs were quite catchy, no grillzs, not terribly fake ass, no bath videos speaking about covid, a normal face where you can see the eyes, no tik tok..

visually stunning era, musically = very nasty poop fart. Her voice was thin on record, the stems are here to prove it. She does not even remember that album (as per recent comment) and in a way this remix is an extension of it.  She's featuring in it. 

5 hours ago, moloko said:

What the hell are you talking about?? MDNA era was amazing. I know it seems like it was rushed, but still. We got an amazing album. She looked so beautiful and we got so many other good things.

Golden Globe for best original song. Masterpiece.

Super Bowl halftime show

Truth or dare fragrance premier look was flawless

MDNA tour

and so many other things. So telling MDNA era was bad or worst, is so wrong in so many levels

You're entitled to your bad taste :) 

I'm talking about the music, MDNA is not a good album. If i wanted to listen to this kind of cheap pop music i would listen to pop artists who master it, even Britney passed on Some Girls... But you are answering back talking to me about her appearance. That's weird. It's not what i've been liking Madonna for since Into The Groove. MDNA is her worst era, if she made a better album she would not have been spiraling down for the last 10 years trying to catch back the zeigeist by having featurings and making novelty singles and remixes. It's her only album i don't own physically and digitally. I only have versions made from stems of the 5 decent tracks on that record but they are ruined by cheap production, mixing and even mastering.

To me it's like the albums Prince gave away for free with newspaper. A throaway thing which only served as a reminder she was there. And that Superbowl performance...

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

Literally not a single song on "MDNA" sounds like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga 2008-2011 and this is coming from a fan of the three of them back then. Plus, even Katy and Gaga didn't have anything to do with each other, sound wise or as artists, then. Yes, they were are all three female mainstream pop artists, but that's it.

It's OK that you find "MDNA" VERY, VERY, VERY low but at least if you're comparing it to anything, do it right. :cute:

It's an awful album like the Fame and everything Kay ever did. I'm sorry you had that phase, it does not make it ok today either. these album are cheap throaway pop music. Like Eurovision tracks.

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

nothing is worse than B-Day Song

In the making of the album, i love how she goes all intellectual with it, calling Martin Solveig "professor Polanski" and telling MIA how to sing...then you hear the track and it's like a Spinal Tap moment.

I think Solveig and Madonna wanted to emulate The B-52's on some tracks of MDNA, the bass in GMAYL reminds me of Give Me Back My Man...but they failed miserably. Turn Up the Radio sounds a bit better live. They wanted that surf rock /party sound but they sugarcoated it so much it's barely there.

17 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

You're entitled to your bad taste :) 

I'm talking about the music, MDNA is not a good album. If i wanted to listen to this kind of cheap pop music i would listen to pop artists who master it, even Britney passed on Some Girls... But you are answering back talking to me about her appearance. That's weird. It's not what i've been liking Madonna for since Into The Groove. MDNA is her worst era, if she made a better album she would not have been spiraling down for the last 10 years trying to catch back the zeigeist by having featurings and making novelty singles and remixes. It's her only album i don't own physically and digitally. I only have versions made from stems of the 5 decent tracks on that record but they are ruined by cheap production, mixing and even mastering.

To me it's like the albums Prince gave away for free with newspaper. A throaway thing which only served as a reminder she was there. And that Superbowl performance...

trash-opinion.gif

49 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

OOOPs sorry, since i blocked the person you were answering back to i thought you were talking to me hahaha. In that case i agree with you. These crumbs are annoying.

I dunno who that was or who you blocked. No point blocking anyone either, this site shuts down in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

Way to go Madonna!!!!

Why does the new stuff has to be better or worse than the older stuff ?! What about it being just different, no better no worst, just different.

37 minutes ago, moloko said:

trash-opinion.gif

My opinion is trash for someone who thinks MDNA is not trash meaning my opinion is great for people with taste who think this album is trash. If i wanted to listen Katy Perry and all the other monstruous female pop singer that emerged in the late 00's and early 10's i would have listened to them instead of Madonna. She was not going backwards (even True Blue is not as commercial garbage as the discographies of these buffons) but way down the hole. At least Hard Candy is well produced. MDNA is the pivotal moment she took the wrong turn. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

My opinion is trash for someone who thinks MDNA is not trash meaning my opinion is great for people with taste who think this album is trash. If i wanted to listen Katy Perry and all the other monstruous female pop singer that emerged in the late 00's and early 10's i would have listened to them instead of Madonna. She was not going backwards (even True Blue is not as commercial garbage as the discographies of these buffons) but way down the hole. At least Hard Candy is well produced. MDNA is the pivotal moment she took the wrong turn. 

Exactly… what M albums were not a reflection of their times? Her 80s albums… legit sound like 80s albums. Products of their time. American Life and Confessions are the two that seem like the least sounding of their respective years… but American Life was her stuck on Mirwais from Music and heavy electronic music started with ROL. And Confessions was taking up what trending in Europe. MDNA sounds like what was out at the time of its release. Totally not her best work, but to say it’s trash because it sounds like what was being produced at the time? 

MDNA her worst era? Oh no, that would be since Madame x till today: Bith I´m loca, Maluma, Millions of people seeing her on tv singing her worst ever, eyepatches, hip surgery, concerts cancelled, bad reputation as a professional,  poorest album sales ever, bath time videos speaking about covid being the great equalizer, strange face, lost of her body shape, terrible wigs, pleasing the tik tokers..MDNA era had one of her most beautiful songs ever (falling free), she had top ten single, the Superbowl succes, the amazing MDNA tour, she looked flawless...I´m sorry: you´re wrong!

MDNA her worst era? Oh no, that would be since Madame x till today: Bith I´m loca, Maluma, Millions of people seeing her on tv singing her worst ever, eyepatches, hip surgery, concerts cancelled, bad reputation as a professional,  poorest album sales ever, bath time videos speaking about covid being the great equalizer, strange face, lost of her body shape, terrible wigs, pleasing the tik tokers..MDNA era had one of her most beautiful songs ever (falling free), she had top ten single, the Superbowl succes, the amazing MDNA tour, she looked flawless...I´m sorry: you´re wrong!

Nice! I’ll take a discerning fan any day over a zealot.

5 hours ago, gafuller said:

Exactly… what M albums were not a reflection of their times? Her 80s albums… legit sound like 80s albums. Products of their time. American Life and Confessions are the two that seem like the least sounding of their respective years… but American Life was her stuck on Mirwais from Music and heavy electronic music started with ROL. And Confessions was taking up what trending in Europe. MDNA sounds like what was out at the time of its release. Totally not her best work, but to say it’s trash because it sounds like what was being produced at the time? 

Exactly, records released by female poptars at that time were pure trash. When americans decided to rebrand dance music as EDM it became this generic putrid awful thing David Guetta trash for festivals. I can't believe there are MDNA apologists...SHE DID NOT EVEN REALLY WRITE more than half of these tracks !

I am honestly shocked about the expectations bar being so unrealistically high from some

Trying something new is not bad necessarily.

You should also try to phrase your opinions like: "I believe XXXX is trash IN MY OPINION" cause whats happening here is not healthy.

I think at times, do some people are really fans ? If they reject 10 whole years of artistic input are they really?

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic