New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

On 3/12/2022 at 2:10 PM, o_g_c_x said:

She can expand her fan base with quality music and videos. So no valid point.

Like Ghosttown, Heartbreak City, i Don't Search I Find, Love Spent, Falling Free, Living For Love, etc.?  Cuz all of those are quality songs, and even the ones released as singles or with videos didn't seem to do much to expand her fan base.  Whether you like this remix or not, it's getting a LOT of attention,  and it's clearly not just from her hard-core fan base, which is obviously pretty divided on it.  It doesnt do much for me personally (mainly because,  as others have noted, it's almost more of a sample than a remix) but I just can't understand "fans" that are so intent on putting her down for doing this.  It strikes me that a lot of the people who object to her doing this are the same ones bitching about her face and ass and body, as though they should have any say-so over such a personal decision as body modifications.  They can deny that it's agist all they want, but I can deny that I'm 20 lbs overweight too.  It doesnt mean that it's not true.  I mean, you don't have to like the song, but shouldn't people be more interested in celebrating her successes rather than endlessly complaining about a 2 minute, one-off side project that she did while planning a barrage of fan-friendly reissues and a biopic?  What's the point of even being here of you don't wish her success?

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I listen to turn up the radio and it sounds like a pale imitation of this, the video for TuTR is okay tho

Madonna loved this song and that's why she decided to work with Solveig. Of course "MDNA" was going to have the "Hello" inspiration. "Hello" and "Radio" share the same producer and vibe.

27 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Madonna loved this song and that's why she decided to work with Solveig. Of course "MDNA" was going to have the "Hello" inspiration. "Hello" and "Radio" share the same producer and vibe.

I didn't know that, maybe that's why I prefer the Sloveig produced tracks over most of the orbit ones. 

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Exactly, records released by female poptars at that time were pure trash. When americans decided to rebrand dance music as EDM it became this generic putrid awful thing David Guetta trash for festivals. I can't believe there are MDNA apologists...SHE DID NOT EVEN REALLY WRITE more than half of these tracks !

Well I don’t know about pure trash. That may be more of a generational POV. Which I don’t know your age so that’s maybe irrelevant in your case. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga made fine music. They got progressively experimental and mature with Artpop and Prism respectively. Madonna did the same with Like A Prayer and again with Ray of Light and yet again with Madame X. I have my opinions on things that could’ve helped MDNA but I think it’s fine (yes I do skip or leave B-Day Song off usually but sometimes I’m in that kinda whacky mood??‍♂️)

1 minute ago, gafuller said:

Well I don’t know about pure trash. That may be more of a generational POV. Which I don’t know your age so that’s maybe irrelevant in your case. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga made fine music. They got progressively experimental and mature with Artpop and Prism respectively. Madonna did the same with Like A Prayer and again with Ray of Light and yet again with Madame X. I have my opinions on things that could’ve helped MDNA but I think it’s fine (yes I do skip or leave B-Day Song off usually but sometimes I’m in that kinda whacky mood??‍♂️)

i'm sorry but Artpop and Prism are not experimental. I wonder if people here listen to something else besides female popstars, Top40 stuff and provencial gay discos playlists ? It's like comparing David Guetta to LCD Soundsystem. Both do dance music but it's not exactly the same. The only one whom managed to go experimental is Rihanna with Anti (and she kinda abandonned music after even though it was a huge success both artistically and commercially). but yes, i've never liked top40 female popstars besides Madonna, because she managed to be both top 40 and experimental. I hate Celine Dion, she's funny but her "music" is smeared feces. 

28 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

i'm sorry but Artpop and Prism are not experimental. I wonder if people here listen to something else besides female popstars, Top40 stuff and provencial gay discos playlists ? It's like comparing David Guetta to LCD Soundsystem. Both do dance music but it's not exactly the same. The only one whom managed to go experimental is Rihanna with Anti (and she kinda abandonned music after even though it was a huge success both artistically and commercially). but yes, i've never liked top40 female popstars besides Madonna, because she managed to be both top 40 and experimental. I hate Celine Dion, she's funny but her "music" is smeared feces. 

Artpop not experimental? Interesting. And yes I’m sure we do. My taste bounces all over the place. But top 40 is definitely a great way to get a taste of what’s going on in a given year. Have you ever listened to Florence and the Machine? And Celine is good in her own respect. Ashes was a good soundtrack song. But anyways, I’ll leave it at that. Still jam to some MDNA randomly but I do understand it does come off as very after thought and uninspired. But I still found the l get in it as I try to do with all of M’s work and other artists. I just don’t find MDNA to be as bad as some albums I’ve listened to before haha

Frankly I expected better from this remix, Frozen is one of my favorite songs and it deserved to be treated as it deserves. The remix is very simple, pure beats and Madonna's distorted voice and that's all when they could have added a greater variety of sounds and enriched the song more. It seems like the remix of a beginner who has just started in the world of music.

And on the other hand again the collaborations. Madonna, when will you understand that your presence is more than enough for a song to be beautiful and of quality. I don't know if you do it for the charts but understand that you will never have a number one again for the reasons we all know (Ageism). I'm sick of collaborations ruining beautiful songs. Because of you, I'll have to study sound editing so I can skip the "guests" part and just listen to your beautiful voice, which is the only thing that interests me.

I don't really care if her features were erased in favour of a plump face. What worries me is that her moves have become robotic and clumsy and, like and automata, she's unable to communicate any single emotion with her face or body. When was the last time we saw her laugh? She used to laugh a lot and was such fun! What's become of her? Why does she look so angry and pissed off these last five years? I wonder if someone agrees with me here or it is just me, I don't know. Believe me, I'm not shading her, I'm just saying this in a state of sorrow. I want my Madonna back! A fembot took her place.

1 hour ago, Ciconno said:

I don't really care if her features were erased in favour of a plump face. What worries me is that her moves have become robotic and clumsy and, like and automata, she's unable to communicate any single emotion with her face or body. When was the last time we saw her laugh? She used to laugh a lot and was such fun! What's become of her? Why does she look so angry and pissed off these last five years? I wonder if someone agrees with me here or it is just me, I don't know. Believe me, I'm not shading her, I'm just saying this in a state of sorrow. I want my Madonna back! A fembot took her place.

Agree 100 xr cent.

1 hour ago, Ciconno said:

I think she’s very insecure about her looks and honestly she’s looking really weird these days, when she’s laughing. All the work on that face has taken its toll as far as emotions goes. She looks good I’d say but funky when laughing and she knows it. So it’s “fierce” face all the time. 

has anyone seen her IG story where she’s blowing out candies at one of her kids’ bday parties? Those lips barely could do it. It’s all frozen. Again, I think she looks good mostly but it does come at a price. 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:29 AM, EgoRod said:

Have you seen what' she is wearing?
And she is always with all of these black rappers..

At her age..

Do you remember when she was doing all of that nice music with Patrick Leonard?

I missed Leonard, he was lovely...and Orbit what a nice man

I went to see her with the Who's That girl tour...why she is not doing that music anymore?

She looked so pretty in Evita..

What a shame.

What a shame

Older-women-talking.jpg.f14ee758186347137325ed8538c4d13b.jpg

I think the age issue is rubbish and old hat. She can do whatever comes out of her pussy, I don't care. Instead, I do care about her grumpy attitude, her robotic moves, her expressionless face, her restrained and emotionless speech... and so on. She's like a doll nowadays. I'm mostly concerned about the quality of the music she puts out. And, judging by this remix, I would say it's far from good.  I'm already tired and fed up of waiting for a Madonna comeback year after year,  you know,  the good old pop and dance music we had come to love, but she's is stubbornly determined to not give us that. I gather my days as a fan are coming to an end... 

On 3/13/2022 at 4:27 PM, o_g_c_x said:

I wish from now on her only photographer and music video director is Ricardo Gomes. He is so talented!!!!! He is more creative than Ritts, Klein, Mondino or Fincher.

And for the music it is enough if she only apears in the first 10 secons of every remix and of course she doesn't need to go to the recording studio for that. It's far from home. Not needed. But please the 99% of the remix sung by a rapper. There is no need that is famous just black and rapper. And regarding music video i expect all of them from now on to be like this one, why try to do crap things like Vogue video or whatever in her videography. This one is a masterpiece!!!! So creative, so unique!!!!

And please keep on the dominatrix Black leather look with huge sunglasses!!! I wish a whole album with this look and produced by the talented Sickick. He is more talented than Mirwais, Orbit, Leonard or Pettibone!!!! He took Frozen to another level!!!! He creates loops like no one else!!!! He has to produce the full album!!! The new Madonna is better than the past !!! Ray of Light or Like a Prayer albums to name a few are for the old fans, Frozen remix is the new sound and it's better than those!!!!

I really hope this will come true!!!!

Way to go Madonna!!!!

Not everyone is coming to  the future 

On 3/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, TonyMontana said:

Dude, go take a Xanax and listen to True Blue again already.  You sound like a fool. 

(By the way, sorry @TonyMontana, not sure what happened here, but this response is NOT directed at you.   You're a much needed voice of reason around here!)

13 minutes ago, Ciconno said:

I think the age issue is rubbish and old hat. She can do whatever comes out of her pussy, I don't care. Instead, I do care about her grumpy attitude, her robotic moves, her expressionless face, her restrained and emotionless speech... and so on. She's like a doll nowadays. I'm mostly concerned about the quality of the music she puts out. And, judging by this remix, I would say it's far from good.  I'm already tired and fed up of waiting for a Madonna comeback year after year,  you know,  the good old pop and dance music we had come to love, but she's is stubbornly determined to not give us that. I gather my days as a fan are coming to an end... 

Bye.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Some of you are incredibly nasty with some of your comments about her image. She’s a human being, not your f*****g Barbie doll.

The truth doesn't care about your feelings. 

Sure, society is to blame for the extent of her self image issues and with that the overuse of surgery and injectables but the truth is, she can't emote anymore nor properly blow out candles of her kid's birthday cakes. It just is what it is and yes, we are free to discuss it. She's a verrrrrrrrry public figure who's always craved and still craves the attention so I think it's fair game. 

Anyone who claims they never said anything ever about anyone's plastic surgery is a fkn liar and hypocrite when coming in here whining about people pointing things out about M's use of it. 

1 hour ago, Jet said:

hard candy, mdna, rebel heart, even levitating…are all great pop records…she took a bit of an experimental (brilliant) sidestep with Madame x which makes that pretty much her only album that’s not “good old pop and dance music”.

You know I'm talking about Leonard, Bray, Pettibone and even Price.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic