New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

37 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well this is her usual career cycle. She moves on to different trends and leaves behind older fans for newer ones.

I remember when I became a fan in late 1992 after Erotica some of her 80s fans were saying the same thing. Saying she went too far, what’s she’s doing is not art etc.

And through Bedtime Stories there were a lot of racist comments. Some fans being uncomfortable with her embracing black culture “too much”…

Also she lost a lot of hardcore fans during the American Life era, which is now a fan favorite 

You are right. I've always been a fan, I took everything she did, I "accepted" every record she put out... in the hope that a sound that I REALLY like might come in the future. 

Madonna has always embraced "black culture" (I hate how it sounds) since the begining of her career, I mean, her sound has always been black: she's done funk, post-disco, gospel, new jack swing, house.... even voguing is black. Black music form the core of her sound, let's not forget she grew up in Detroit and was deeply influenced by Motown. So, it's not only Bedtime stories, which I really love, but almost her entire catalogue. I celebrate the fact that she brought these sounds to a whole different audience that didn't know them, like me. And now she's into trap, it comes full circle. 

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Because I'm sure you have the same ideals and mental set as 20 years ago.

If you are tired of waiting for Madonna to be the Madonna that works for you, either go back to listen to that Madonna or stop listening to Madonna all together.

Blah blah blah

12 hours ago, Ciconno said:

Fuck off

50 minutes ago, Ciconno said:

You bore me. Your comment is as ugly as your face and is not worth answering. Take care

You know, I probably agree with what you say in other posts, but your nasty and offensive attitude towards other members is not acceptable. You want to be banned in the last 15 days of this forum?

46 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Love to see the remix is doing already better streams and views than anything from Madame X and also the fans stuck in the past pressed about it, such a win win situation, cheers to Mazana and SickDick! 

Tea Time Omg GIF

Yeah people have such great taste in music now don’t they ? What’s the most watched video on YouTube? Baby shark or something ?

14 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Anyone who claims they never said anything ever about anyone's plastic surgery is a fkn liar and hypocrite when coming in here whining about people pointing things out about M's use of it. 

You do realise there's a difference between saying something to your friends, in person (with tone, inference, a shared history etc) and forever memorializing it on an internet forum?

They are quite different

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

You do realise there's a difference between saying something to your friends, in person (with tone, inference, a shared history etc) and forever memorializing it on an internet forum?

They are quite different

You do realize this is a discussion forum and that Madonna doesn’t need any of us defending her. She’ll be fine. Stop being so dramatic. ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

You do realize this is a discussion forum and that Madonna doesn’t need any of us defending her. She’ll be fine. Stop being so dramatic. ??‍♂️

No defense here, but as long as people are perpetuating sexist and ageist behaviour, I'll call it out

Do a quick bit of research and Google the name of some male celebrities 60+ with the word surgery, then try the same with female celebrities from the same age.  Maybe you don't need to and already know the answer. Quite frankly you are a part of the problem.

18 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

No defense here, but as long as people are perpetuating sexist and ageist behaviour, I'll call it out

Do a quick bit of research and Google the name of some male celebrities 60+ with the word surgery, then try the same with female celebrities from the same age.  Maybe you don't need to and already know the answer. Quite frankly you are a part of the problem.

Mickey Rourke comes to mind. 

I have no problem with self righteous keyboard warriors like yourself. I’m more amused by it. But do what you need to feel like you’re doing something worthwhile. 

I will continue pointing out ridiculousness where I see it. Regardless of age or sex. 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic