New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

This Frozen re-invention isn’t for me either. If you can enjoy it, good for you. 

I agree with the fool who said she’s just doing what she wants. What is it Madonna wants and has always wanted? Attention. She can yap about doing it for the arts or coating it with some silly layer of rebellion but at the end of the day her motivator has been and always will be, attention. 

1 minute ago, DaddyZ said:

This Frozen re-invention isn’t for me either. If you can enjoy it, good for you. 

I agree with the fool who said she’s just doing what she wants. What is it Madonna wants and has always wanted? Attention. She can yap about doing it for the arts or coating it with some silly layer of rebellion but at the end of the day her motivator has been and always will be, attention. 

Is that user @Beautiful Killerin disguise?

1 hour ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

When is making quality music a thing of the past? Unlike you, most Madonna fans and myself are not content to lather up whatever scraps she throws and we want real music, don't lecture anyone here when your the one who is clearly being a stan for a fucking horrible remix that everyone will soon forget about. This remix is shit and any Madonna fan who is not deluding themselves can see that. Nobody wants her to repeat her style from the 80's, we just want something good and this is not good. Madonna is capable of so much better than stupid remixes. Anyway RIP Frozen Remix Project, you wont be missed, time to get ready for the reissues.

Well... 3 months have passed since the release of this remix on official platforms and it didn't reach it's peak yet. I wouldn't call that 'soon forgeattable'. 

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Madonna releases something contemporary that people actually like and the fan base goes ballistic. Cute.

People don’t like it because it’s Madonna singing on there they couldn’t give a ? the popularity today of the song has nothing to do with Madonna it was purely  TikTok trend and could be any relevant artist singing on there. The issue now is that Madonna is alienating more and more her die hard fans by thinking she is relevant to the GP and the younger generation who happen to think she is a joke in the process tarnishing what (if)any creditability that she had left. 

1 minute ago, Matty said:

People don’t like it because it’s Madonna singing on there they couldn’t give a ? the popularity today of the song has nothing to do with Madonna it was purely  TikTok trend and could be any relevant artist singing on there. The issue now is that Madonna is alienating more and more her die hard fans by thinking she is relevant to the GP and the younger generation who happen to think she is a joke in the process tarnishing what (if)any creditability that she had left. 

Ok and? Lol you make it seem as if you've never liked a song by an artist you didnt know or care for. Your spotify playlists must be so sad ? please, expand your music horizon its so dry! And really at this point who cares if all these "fans" are alienated. They too cranky anyway.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ok and? Lol you make it seem as if you've never liked a song by an artist you didnt know or care for. Your spotify playlists must be so sad ? please, expand your music horizon its so dry! And really at this point who cares if all these "fans" are alienated. They too cranky anyway.

sexy human nature GIF
absolutely no regrets 

7 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Should have released this version... most likely among the few here...but love it and at least it is nearly 4 minutes ;-)

From the video she posted on Insta I think the new version sounds better ?‍♂️

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic