New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Not this time baby. It's clear as water. I know (we) fans been lying to ourselves the last 2 years... Enough is enough. At least for myself... I can't. She's totally a mess.

What have you been lying to yourself about for the past two years? That Madame X is the best selling album in the world! Move on;  Madonna has - thankfully.

7 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

What have you been lying to yourself about for the past two years? That Madame X is the best selling album in the world! Move on; Madonna has - thankfully.

Madame X is a diamond selling commercial smash that has yielded 3 number one singles and has been reviewed by Pitchfork as the album of the year?

3 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

What have you been lying to yourself about for the past two years? That Madame X is the best selling album in the world! Move on;  Madonna has - thankfully.

MADAME X IS THE BEST SELLING ALBUM IN THE WORLD! MULTIPLE RECORD SMASHING ALBUM. BROKE THE GLASS CEILING. THE FIRST ALBUM TO INCLUDE FOUR LANGUAGES! 

NOW CHA CHA YOU MFERS! 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

I'm rolling on the floor at these outraged reactions :rip:

It's your fault everyone. The intention was clear all along: profiting the most by a viral amateurish (them made official) remix, supposed to be an extra content and definitely not a masterpiece or an official new release, still you are all acting as if the original song got forever replaced by this one and she broke into your house to break your ROL CD / vynil.

I honestly didn't care that much about this remix, but I still like it as a cute extra release in a very dead era made of waiting.mp3, and how a very old song got a second life among younger audiences with a modern sounding remix, just adds variety to her catalogue and I find it nice nonetheless :D

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Everyone does features, its just a modern thing all these antiquated Madonna fans need to accept. It's all about collabs. 

So you're saying Madonna following current trends and trying to be forever young is working for her career?  If anything its counter productive because many people see it as desperation.

1 minute ago, MadonnasPussy said:

So you're saying Madonna following current trends and trying to young is working for her career?  If anything its counter productive because many people see it as desperation.

I'm saying its the norm now. It has been the norm since Nelly Timbaland and Justin all worked together. Whether Madonna fans ride with it or not, not really her problem since she hasn't had a hit since 08 and really doesnt seem to care. 

22 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Calm down everyone. This is the same thing as Kygo did with Tina Turner or Whitney 2 years ago. It reached new audiencies because he was appreciated by the new generations, and then they discovered the catalogs of the 2 Queens before mentioned. 

For once, Madonna's team are doing well their homework. This version is not going to erase the original one, and also the original 

But the difference is that Kygo is good.

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I'm rolling on the floor at these outraged reactions :rip:

It's your fault everyone. The intention was clear all along: profiting the most by a viral amateurish (them made official) remix, supposed to be an extra content and definitely not a masterpiece or an official new release, still you are all acting as if the original song got forever replaced by this one and she broke into your house to break your ROL CD / vynil.

I honestly didn't care that much about this remix, but I still like it as a cute extra release in a very dead era made of waiting.mp3, and how a very old song got a second life among younger audiences with a modern sounding remix, just adds variety to her catalogue and I find it nice nonetheless :D

The remix sucks but I have really been noticing how much things going viral have been helping her Spotify, so thats a positive.

11 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm saying its the norm now. It has been the norm since Nelly Timbaland and Justin all worked together. Whether Madonna fans ride with it or not, not really her problem since she hasn't had a hit since 08 and really doesnt seem to care. 

It's just sad because hits or not Madonna can still deliver quality music as Rebel Heart and MX have many quality songs but then you throw the desperate Bitch I'm Loca Madonna and I have grills shit in there and it takes down the quality of the album as a whole.

9 minutes ago, MadonnasPussy said:

It's just sad because hits or not Madonna can still deliver quality music as Rebel Heart and MX have many quality songs but then you throw the desperate Bitch I'm Loca Madonna and I have grills shit in there and it takes down the quality of the album as a whole.

This is where tastes differ because i really thought those two albums were so lame and actually listen to BIL and those sorts of songs off them. Don't even get me started on Ghosttown and Love Spent ? but at this point Madonna has done it all and you're gonna have fans who love something and those who don't. If this remix doesnt appeal to you, fair enough but it's hardly like she's going to make a whole album that sounds like this. 

Her collabs and leaning more into hip hop is exactly what I wanted from her from '96-'05. I wouldn't trade Evita through Confessions for anything. But, I think a lot of the stuff she released from '08 til now would have sounded really fresh and exciting had it been released back then. And commercially would have done well in the US at that time.. My issue is everything in the last decade or so just feels late. She used to be able to put her stamp on something happening currently and make it completely her own without sounding trend chasing. This Frozen remix sounds just like the bootleg trap remixes of Frozen that have been on the internet since the trap sound became popular. It's a sound that's on its way out. Just like dubstep was when MDNA arrived. Even though I really liked the way it was used on the album....it was late. Same with the Hard Candy sound. 5 years late.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic