New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

Ok ladies now lets get information.

The remix is clearly an attempt to build on the tik tok thing on her own terms. There are other versions with Swae Lee and Jozzy to come are there not and I'm sure they will be longer and have more about them. This is just the first bit no doubt. 

I'm sure all we be fine. 

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Nothing new... Now that she took this remix serious it will FLOP. Madonna's curse. ?

Madonna herself is the least important in the song.
It is like somebody else's song, but with the Frozen-Mix sample.
If there will come other Frozen featurings, then it will become a "contest" to see which one goes viral.
However... the orginal thing already went viral, so... what's the point?

:Madonna033:

For me this is another proof of how desperate she is to try to stay relevant in a business where she is no longer the hot topic. She should focus in doing real music and forget about the viral, charts and all that stuff.

I lost faith in the new Madonna to be honest.

17 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

For me this is another proof of how desperate she is to try to stay relevant in a business where she is no longer the hot topic. She should focus in doing real music and forget about the viral, charts and all that stuff.

I lost faith in the new Madonna to be honest.

I remember when people were complaining about the rap in American Life

3 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

American life was a new recording at least. And a good one. Nothing to do with this crap.

Haha thats a good one! ? we should look through the archives to see the reactions to it...and good point...that was a NEW recording and a LEAD single for a NEW album...the meltdowns...haha...maybe she should do another Missy mix

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic