New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

4 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Where are people hearing the remix already?

Edit: NM, found it.  It's fine for what it is. Fireboy's vocals go well with this kinda beat and track. Biggest problem is the amount of teasing for pretty much nothing new. 

tell us more if you can

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

What a disappointing glimpse into the twilight years of Madonna's career. This really is the note she's gonna end it all on, huh?

No wonder the forum is shutting down. Sigh.

Oh the DRAMA. Yes the forum is shutting down because Madonna released a remix you’re not into. 

The fact this remix was supposed to be an extra, made to just to capitalize on a viral challenge and keep us kinda busy during these months full of nothing, and you guys are overreacting and bitching as if it's a new full ass album made like this... Also everyone calling her desperate and uncreative when basically 90% of the whole fanbase has been asking for a viral song like this to happen for ages, now that it happened and she's embracing her legacy you're digging her alive. Spoiled brats -_-

I don't think i'll ever listen to it again. It's too short and a bit boring imho. Waiting for the "video" tho, maybe that's longer. Anyway i'm here for her bouncing her huge tits and ass in front of a screen playing the dog and crows blue b-roll footage XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't think i'll ever listen to it again. It's too short and a bit boring imho. Waiting for the "video" tho, maybe that's longer. Anyway i'm here for her bouncing her huge tits and ass in front of a screen playing the dog and crows blue b-roll footage XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Agreed! This is cool but so short and she's barely in it.

Much ado about nothing!

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic