Jump to content

New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!


wonderboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

it's kind of pointless in my opinion... I mean, Madonna is barely there and this random guy is singing something totally unrelated.

If they wanted to raise awareness of Madonna's music after the tik tok hit, they should have just expanded the song with more Madonna, not less. Like the original Frozen mixed with the tik tok sample.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's clever. It's not a remix nor a duet but Madonna curating artists sampling her music to make their thing with it. Maybe she'll add to the compilation  that guy she went after on ig for samlpling Into The Groove. It's like what she did with Abba but if Abba controlled it. Clever. It's like attracting fanbases from these artists, not with a duet but an original track using a sample so they can check the track used by the artist they fan over. If that is what it's gonna be it's clever. She's not "destroying" her back catalogue she's using it as material to snap those kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Maybe she'll add to the compilation  that guy she went after on ig for samlpling Into The Groove

Agree on everything you said BUT this. Actually it was not a sample, she was given no credit for it and she came for him, idk if something happened after that tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a load of crap why is she pursuing this? Stop chasing trends, charts and just focus on making good music like Madame X. Better yet give the fans something decent for sticking by her all of these years. Sorry but that song is clearly not aimed at her target audience and she is back with Warner Bros what are they thinking? Sorry I only ever vent if something is worth venting and this piece of garbage is dreadful. If anyone was looking to tarnish a fantastic song like Frozen follow those steps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah its pretty good, but it needs a second verse with additional/new vocals or some build up. If they would have used the "Love is a bird, she needs to fly. Let all the hurt inside of you die ..." lyrics by Madonna from the original, it might have added a response to his new lyrics. Turn it into a sort of "Be Careful With My Heart" duet part 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but what exactly do Madonna and her team think will happen? The kids will go "Yooo broooo, that Madonna, she's mad cool bro!! That new mix is sickkkkk!!! She's barely in it, Imma go watch that new biopic when it's out!"

Just to boost her streams, and they did it already, successfully. More streams = more listeners = more people that might eventually find new songs of hers after hearing a 2 minutes loop. Seems stupid but it's actually working, I suppose this version is just an additional boost and that's it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

What a load of crap why is she pursuing this? Stop chasing trends, charts and just focus on making good music like Madame X. Better yet give the fans something decent for sticking by her all of these years. Sorry but that song is clearly not aimed at her target audience and she is back with Warner Bros what are they thinking? Sorry I only ever vent if something is worth venting and this piece of garbage is dreadful. If anyone was looking to tarnish a fantastic song like Frozen follow those steps.

Oh, piss off will you, I'm fed up of listening to this crap about Madame X being so great. It was awful, that wasn't giving fans what they want. Proof being it's the lowest selling Madonna album ever.

If you don't like it, that's fine, you don't have to buy or stream it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Agree on everything you said BUT this. Actually it was not a sample, she was given no credit for it and she came for him, idk if something happened after that tho. 

Yep but Sickick did that remix first without asking for permission, she contacted him after it went viral. Maybe she finally stroke a deal with the guy that sampled ITG too. 

This not a remix but a song by another artist using a sample of Frozen. It is weird that's sold as a remix when it's not. That's the only misstep. Imagine she does that with many younger artists, not duetting with them but giving them a sample of one of her songs as material to create something new of their own around it....and then release a compilation of the original tracks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yep but Sickick did that remix first without asking for permission, she contacted him after it went viral. Maybe she finally stroke a deal with the guy that sampled ITG too. 

This not a remix but a song by another artist using a sample of Frozen. It is weird that's sold as a remix when it's not. That's the only misstep. Imagine she does that with many younger artists, not duetting with them but giving them a sample of one of her songs as material to create something new of their own around it....and then release a compilation of the original tracks. 

I think it can fall easily in the remix section tbh. It was also a smart move. Think about it: a sample would have implied her giving permission to use it in his song, but by making it a remix, this ends up being a song of both, so a song of her as well anyways. That definitely brings more advantage for sales and also in popularity 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

Yeah if the other remixes are the same Sickick loop but with other artists featuring, its a hard NO from me.

At this point i think it will be that ^^'

But at the same time, remember this is a standalone project and none of these will end up on the hits compilation. Now, there there's a good Frozen remix waiting for us! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use