New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

8 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

can anyone shed more light onto the original video treatment? would love to know more

http://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2003/chris-cunningham-on-the-making-of-frozen/

Q: What was the treatment?
A: With that video I wrote a treatment which was pretty amibitious. It had motion control and helicopter shots in the desert, which was dumb.
There was a monsoon and the equipment got rained in and what was a four day shoot was eventually whittled down to a two day shoot. The original treatment was likie, massive piles of bodies in the desert. All these figurative sculptures made up of bodies that were all multiple Madonnas, they were all going to split and break up and change into ravens and then change into dogs. Just a performance video, but a really elaborate one using her, her clothes and any shapes that could come out of her clothes. Her black dress would form shapes and I would limit myself to really stark backdrops and her. It was some visuals in search of an idea. I ended up shooting fragments and having to stitch together in post something that vaguely resembled the original treatment. I think I was pretty depressed after doing that video too, because it was similar experience to the Autechre video. Having something too vague in my head that I never wuite organized into something coherent.

36 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ehhh...I think Klein has lost alot of his charm. Everyone and their mother have used Klein at this point and the V magazine shoot was awful. I really want her to use a diff photographer. 

Well say what you will but it’s a fact that he produces much better visuals than Gomes.

As for the V shoot, you may think it’s awful but it was a pretty good shoot and better than most recent celebrity shoots

1 minute ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well say what you will but it’s a fact that he produces much better visuals than Gomes.

As for the V shoot, you may think it’s awful but it was a pretty good shoot and better than most recent celebrity shoots

The Gomes comment is true lol but the V shoot no We shall see how this video comes out

8 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Really? Cause I think Future was the song where it seemed so obvious it was reshot. She even kept staring into the camera as if it were a music video. 

I guess but the shots looked good is what I’m saying. I think the video could be good. The remix well, I don’t like it. So whatever.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well he did a good job with the reshoots in Madame X Tour. Future looked great.

He’s also doing a good job with her Instagram content. But I think he doesn’t have that unique vision that most of her collaborators have. 
Clearly she’s only doing this project because she wants to cash in on the vital success of the original mix. So it needs a cool weird video that people will take notice.

If she’s just prancing around with a young trapper most people will just dismiss it and ridicule her

• RUADJAI changed the title to New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic