New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Literally the whole music industry today turns around this concept and 95% of M fans still don't understand this 

Because we're old and have absolutely no idea what is hot now and saying it's shit is just a way to not face the fact that we're old and the world is not about us anymore. She's gaining streams on Spotify so we don't know what we're talking about. Madonna is releasing a vinyl of Who's that girl era remixes for the old fans. There, something for everyone.

The dramatics are delicious up in hur. I don’t love this remix, I’m not even sure if I like it at all. But it’s not the end of the world for me lol. At the end of the day I can still turn on anything M, drink some wine and that’s all I really need. I’m more so dying to see the video tbh. :Madonna049:

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Because we're old and have absolutely no idea what is hot now and saying it's shit is just a way to not face the fact that we're old and the world is not about us anymore. She's gaining streams on Spotify so we don't know what we're talking about. Madonna is releasing a vinyl of Who's that girl era remixes for the old fans. There, something for everyone.

that is also very little :Madonna052:

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Please shut up! The overreacting! 

there is something called sarcastic humor:Madonna035:

55 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

It's a shame we never got Vogue feat. Vanilla Ice or Erotica feat. Kriss Kross. I'm sure everyone here would adore them.

We did get Holiday Rap, Like A Surgeon, Ciccone Youth, Into the Hollywood Groove, Into The Groove A-Thon Rap!

:Madonna006:

7 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Not all of us are old. I'm 28 and know exactly what is hot right now in the music world. Like... :rip:

Just because some of us don't like this song doesn't mean we're "out of touch" lol.

The thing is: Frozen was such a Masterpiece, lirically, vocally, musically, the recording, the video, the album, the era, the momentum, such a peak and epic moment for her. And many of us, lived it and still remember it, so anything new is going to be like a zero next to that legendary moment. It´s a pity but oh, the old good times never will return. I don´t care for this remix, but really, so much work put on it, so much time and now we have this? I´ll wait to see the video, but, well, the music industry is really worse than before, in all the sides of it, no matter how you look at it.

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

The thing is: Frozen was such a Masterpiece, lirically, vocally, musically, the recording, the video, the album, the era, the momentum, such a peak and epic moment for her. And many of us, lived it and still remember it, so anything new is going to be like a zero next to that legendary moment. It´s a pity but oh, the old good times never will return. I don´t care for this remix, but really, so much work put on it, so much time and now we have this? I´ll wait to see the video, but, well, the music industry is really worse than before, in all the sides of it, no matter how you look at it.

Madame X is quite good but this is just shit and all that teasing for that.... listened to it once and it's enough

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Being ageist towards fans of the artist that battles against ageism

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

70.694 streams debut on Spotify on its first day (Thursday). With the push of Release Radar on Friday, it should add 150.000-200.000 minimum more with yesterday's streams. A strong start.

Hopefully a billboard hot 100 entry and U.K. top 40 then maybe ? ?

I've been baffled by her recent decisions for a while - her looks and these kind of collaborations, she's completely lost artistically, grasping at straws. It might take a few years, but I can only assume she'll find her way again - most legacy artists have a few bumps like this where they no longer trust their own judgement or ability. For the longest time I thought Madonna was the one to buck that trend, but here we are.

Why is everyone freaking out over this remix like it’s a new major release? 
It’s just a little project she did on top of a bunch of other things she’s working on. 

You all act like you are forced to listen to this. The best way to express your dislike is to ignore it and move on. 

31 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

It’s just a little project she did on top of a bunch of other things she’s working on. 

You all act like you are forced to listen to this. The best way to express your dislike is to ignore it and move on. 

Agreed.  I just want it longer.  

16 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think it might be that we are all hungry for an uplifting anthem. After being cooped up for the past two years and now war, some of us need to shake it off.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Because it's the only "New music" since 2019.

Day 2: it is still crap.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic