New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

18 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

He’s also doing a good job with her Instagram content. But I think he doesn’t have that unique vision that most of her collaborators have. 
Clearly she’s only doing this project because she wants to cash in on the vital success of the original mix. So it needs a cool weird video that people will take notice.

If she’s just prancing around with a young trapper most people will just dismiss it and ridicule her

Is he a young trapper? Lol

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Is he a young trapper? Lol

Well the snippet we could hear on her TikTok video sounds like a trapper so I just went by that. 
Not to diminish or discredit trappers or this guy. 
I just feel like it’s not a good look for her unless she’s doing something really unique and interesting with it

7 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well the snippet we could hear on her TikTok video sounds like a trapper so I just went by that. 
Not to diminish or discredit trappers or this guy. 
I just feel like it’s not a good look for her unless she’s doing something really unique and interesting with it

He's def not a trapper lol but he's also not unique or interesting. 

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well he did a good job with the reshoots in Madame X Tour. Future looked great.

Honestly I couldn't stand the reshoots. She looked worse than during the tour. Her face looked completely different between the shots. But if that's what it took to get us better shots and close ups I'm here for it

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Honestly I couldn't stand the reshoots. She looked worse than during the tour. Her face looked completely different between the shots. But if that's what it took to get us better shots and close ups I'm here for it

I think she looked good in the reshoots but puffy in the live scenes

• RUADJAI changed the title to New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
On 2/27/2022 at 11:55 AM, wtg1987 said:

Exactly - another teenager that one of her children probably likes so M thinks its good to do a song with him - i can only imagine how awful this is gonna be ...

I agree with you and do you know what bums me out? Is that I didn’t feel that same excitement I used to feel when she was gonna release music.  Maybe it has to do more with me than her, but it’s just different. 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic