Instagram account webo1958 - sadly account has been hacked

webo1958

I'm sorry to hear that, i love that account.

The first thing to do (if you are not doing it yet) is contact IG support

Here are the ways based on your phone

They'll ask you to take photos/video of yourself with some info. I know from others experiences that they might take a couple of weeks to get back to you. If your account has been hacked for some scam you'll have better chances of them acting fast too.

If someone make a post with some bitcoin or something like that, they'll take it down and fix it pretty fast.

I had about 4-5 friends hacked this past month and they'll got it back so keep it up.

More info here:

https://www.alphr.com/instagram-got-hacked/

2 hours ago, webo1958 said:

Hi all,

Sorry to say that my Instagram account (webo1958) has been hacked today. I’m trying my hardest to get regain everything back but it’s not looking too good. I wanted to thank everyone for your support over the past six years and if anyone knows how to help me please do get in touch via this forum. 

best wishes 

webo1958 / Jason 

I'm so sorry. I've admired your work for years, your meticulousness. I'm a sucker for a project with a documentalist vocation like yours. I hope you can get it back very soon. 

6 hours ago, webo1958 said:

Hi all,

Sorry to say that my Instagram account (webo1958) has been hacked today. I’m trying my hardest to get regain everything back but it’s not looking too good. I wanted to thank everyone for your support over the past six years and if anyone knows how to help me please do get in touch via this forum. 

best wishes 

webo1958 / Jason 

That’s terrible news.
would you consider putting up all your amazing information on a blog type webpage?

I wish Instagram did more for people who have been hacked. It's almost a nightmare to get them to respond especially when a lot of these bots/scammers are stealing profile photos or hacking into accounts and then doing the "click here link" or "I need a code for a phone reset." I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you're able to get back into your account without anything being altered or deleted.

8 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

I wish Instagram did more for people who have been hacked. It's almost a nightmare to get them to respond especially when a lot of these bots/scammers are stealing profile photos or hacking into accounts and then doing the "click here link" or "I need a code for a phone reset." I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you're able to get back into your account without anything being altered or deleted.

Let’s hope ??

• 3 weeks later...