Shoful

Would You Join A Discord?  

114 members voted

1. 1. Would You Join A Discord?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other Suggestion

17 minutes ago, Andreo said:

How does discord work? Is it an app or just a website? I hope the latter, cause I don't have room on my phone anymore, let alone for a new app ;_;

The app exists but you can easily install it on your computer , there are all versions for both windows and Mac, you install it and log in by registering with the link which was created.

17 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

The app exists but you can easily install it on your computer , there are all versions for both windows and Mac, you install it and log in by registering with the link which was created.

Oh thanks for the info! Unfortunately I don't use my pc much, so I don't think I'll get into the new forum. Thanks anyways. 

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

How does discord work? Is it an app or just a website? I hope the latter, cause I don't have room on my phone anymore, let alone for a new app ;_;

You can access Discord through any web browser, but you can also install it as a separate app, on your computer as well as your phone. So lots of options ?

4 hours ago, Sprk said:

You can access Discord through any web browser, but you can also install it as a separate app, on your computer as well as your phone. So lots of options ?

I tried to open the link they sent for the invitation and it directed me straight to the appstore to download the app tho, idk 

2 hours ago, Karma said:

I joined the Discord chat but yeah, it's a bit confusing and not as aesthetically pleasing as this forum, lol.

May I suggest MadonnaBible as an alternative? It's not nearly as active of a community but there's already 400+ members and they have a multimedia section.

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I joined last night! It's gonna take me awhile to figure out how to use it. I had to silence all notifications cause my phone was blowing up every couple mins :03:

I promise it’s not as confusing as it looks. I had no idea how it worked last night and now it makes total sense.