Shoful

Would You Join A Discord?  

114 members voted

1. 1. Would You Join A Discord?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other Suggestion

5 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Glad you guys started the discord thing. Hoping it is temporary as I have a feeling the chat boxes will get out of control under each new download link.

That's what threads are for. There shouldn't be too much discussion underneath a file share. And if by chance it did get out of hand I can always PIN the original link for easy access. 

1 minute ago, DressMeUp said:

Thanks, didn't know. I saw people saying earlier in the thread you had to install the program.

You can install an app in your computer that brings a console, you can install in your phone (I personally thinks looks too busy) and you can just login with your email and password in the browser and has a more forum feeling overall. Easy to move around

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I click on this link and it opens the app of my phone and it just asks me to verify my birthdate, i do it and it shows an error all the time. It's frustrating.

Yeah that error has to do with what I mentioned before about captcha. It has a captcha security wall but in some of the mobiles browsers it doesn't work. it just stays blank or gives you an error.

For that reason I was telling you to do it in a desktop/laptop not in your phone. When you passed the security wall once, you are fine to go. You can login in your phone or browser. But there's some glitch/ incompatibility with the mobile.

Still can't sign up for it - now it doesn't ask for an email at all only a mobile number, so not going to happen. What a strange system they have, it seems to change depending on when you click the link as to how they want you to sign up. Never seen anything like it lol.

1 hour ago, DressMeUp said:

Still can't sign up for it - now it doesn't ask for an email at all only a mobile number, so not going to happen. What a strange system they have, it seems to change depending on when you click the link as to how they want you to sign up. Never seen anything like it lol.

Are you trying to sign in your mobile or your browser?

On 3/6/2022 at 4:07 PM, EgoRod said:

Yeah that error has to do with what I mentioned before about captcha. It has a captcha security wall but in some of the mobiles browsers it doesn't work. it just stays blank or gives you an error.

For that reason I was telling you to do it in a desktop/laptop not in your phone. When you passed the security wall once, you are fine to go. You can login in your phone or browser. But there's some glitch/ incompatibility with the mobile.

still trying... in my phone app, it still asks for the birthdate and gives me an error. In my browser, i use ur link on chrome IN PRIVATE MODE, otherwise it won't work, but won't let me get in, i mean, i log in, it seems, but keeps telling me there's an error and i have to verify my account, now it keeps asking for my phone, i did it, got a text message on my phone, wrote down the 6 numbers and it doesn't fucking work. And now i don't get any new codes... Fuck, i'm about to give up, seriously.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

still trying... in my phone app, it still asks for the birthdate and gives me an error. In my browser, i use ur link on chrome IN PRIVATE MODE, otherwise it won't work, but won't let me get in, i mean, i log in, it seems, but keeps telling me there's an error and i have to verify my account, now it keeps asking for my phone, i did it, got a text message on my phone, wrote down the 6 numbers and it doesn't fucking work. And now i don't get any new codes... Fuck, i'm about to give up, seriously.

pfft, dunno what else you could try.

clean slate with a different email account?

Just now, EgoRod said:

pfft, dunno what else you could try.

clean slate with a different email account?

I already tried with 2 email accounts, and keep getting the same problems with both. Tried in chrome, firefox... nothing. In private mode... nothing. And on my phone i can't even log in on the app because when i type my birthdate it gives me that error.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I already tried with 2 email accounts, and keep getting the same problems with both. Tried in chrome, firefox... nothing. In private mode... nothing. And on my phone i can't even log in on the app because when i type my birthdate it gives me that error.

Maybe you should try with your real birthday not your Grindr birthday..

Sorry  :)

I don't know really what else it could be. I struggled in the past with discord because I deleted my account about 5 times, but I managed to get in in the browser.

I'll keep an eye and see what else we can try.