Her face...what a shock

Thiago Ciola

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, moloko said:

Yeah i agree. - some kg and she will be looking like from 2008

No, that’s not how the body works, especially at that age. And she was probably not a super healthy weight in 2008. Rebel Heart era during promo was probably a good healthy weight for her age. But there’s been the injury and meds and honestly she’s just been living a more relaxed life since. She’s got to be careful how she exercises now, and I mean that out of concern not ageism. She’s been a dancer all her life and that takes a toll on the body by this point. Prince struggled with it and it finally took him down. I’m happy each day I see her active and breathing. She doesn’t need to dance for me to be happy with her work and herself.

14 hours ago, MadameX said:

I think she is beautiful. All she needs is just a little weight loss. If she loses about 10kg, she will return to her old self.

What scares me is not her double chin, but her lips. What the hell did she do to her beautiful and natural lips?

image.png.40fc5ba4f5f82a6ebe715dc17d2dfdc6.pngimage.png.4def9e576bca3c1776c6cca2822a8399.png

That thing strapped to her neck doesn't help as it's actually pushing it out more, anyone who'd wear that would have the same effect....slim or not.

26 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Seriously some of the misogyny on this thread is disgusting. It's none of our business what she weighs/how many surgeries she has/what she wears.  Not one bit. We don't own her and we never will, so who are we to impose our beauty standards on her.

It isn’t misogynistic in any way whatsoever. You are implying that any critique of a woman is derogatory. Madonna has exploited her physique for personal gain for over 40 years, and she became extremely wealthy as a result of public interest in her self-objectification. She also put down fat people in the Sex book, and was dismissive of aging women herself (Joan Collins. Lucille Ball, Peggy Lee). Stop with the pearl-clutching. 

I agree she was too thin between 2005 and 2008, again in 2012, but as she is busty sometimes with all the make up and dressed up, you think she looks hot, but in casual pictures she looked tired and frail. Agreeing in the rebel heart era she seemed healthier but for dancing it was probably not so good, that weight gain. But I do think, that not being fat at all today, she could lose a bit of weight and still would look superb.

I agree we can discuss her image, as we discuss how good she looked in the power of goodbye video, I mean it´s part of the game. She sold image for all her life.

10 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Absolutely have your opinions but telling women what they need to do is indeed misogyny

This.

The fact that she has exploited (and benefited from) her image doesn't give anyone the right to comment on that subject like they own her. She's not your Barbie doll.

On 3/5/2022 at 11:41 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Since when have surgery and implants and filters (even more so when their use is excessive) characterize a person who is sure of herself and her body?

People do all kinds of things to improve their appearance. Is wearing makeup a sign of insecurity? After all, it's covering your face up with colors to make it look a certain way. What about coloring hair? Or taking steroids? Or using night cream? Or doing a million other things men and women do to improve their appearance that isn't "naural."

Also, do you apply this logic to the countless women in their 20s who are using filters and photoshop?  Or is that only ok until you hit a certain age, at which point you're supposed to make a public display of your flaws lest people think you're not "aging gracefully?"

"I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could fuck him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to fuck a pregnant woman." Madonna on her SEX book.

The woman who only show spectacular men on her videos since forever...the woman who does topless pictures of herself all the time and show her ass on instagram all the weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

"I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could fuck him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to fuck a pregnant woman." Madonna on her SEX book.

The woman who only show spectacular men on her videos since forever...the woman who does topless pictures of herself all the time and show her ass on instagram all the weeks. 

Putting aside the fact that SEX is a work of fiction, what exactly is your point here?

9 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

The SEX book was released in 1992, it's been 30 years.

And anyway, this or her showing her ass or whatever doesn't give anyone the right to comment on her (or anyone else) in those terms.

15 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

That Madonna is the first person doing remarks on people weight..if you are going to censor me and ban me, let´s get this clear first.

Nobody is trying to censor you, but understand that when you make misogynistic hateful comments, people will stand up and tell you that your comments are misogynistic and hateful

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

That Madonna is the first person doing remarks on people weight..if you are going to censor me and ban me, let´s get this clear first.

Starting from the fact your point is literally nonexistent, as M herself said she was in love with an overweight man so it's no way a mock down to overweight people nor him, but even if it was, are you guys for real using something mainly ironic/satiric from 30 years ago as a karma card against her so you all can say the same to her now??? How do you even come up with this stuff? 

4 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

That's a fictional book and promotional shoots? She also had chubby dancers in her American Life video and was inclusive of several minorities throughout her career. 

Hypocritical people enjoy attacking their opponents, saying they are misogynistic if they are likely to lose logically.

Yes, it is Madonna's body. Whatever she does with her body, it's Madonna's choice. Why did Madonna inject fat into her hips to form a huge hip? Why does she try to tighten the corset so hard to make her waist thin that it's hard to breathe? Why does she keep wearing sexy clothes? That's because she wants to look like a hot woman even after she's over 60 year old.

We don't say anything about her desire. We respect her desire to appear as a hot woman even after the age of 60.
The problem is that if you want to look like such a hot woman, at least make a practical effort. No one forces her to be as skinny as anorexia. people's advice is to exercise healthy and control your diet to lose some fat. However, there are a few hypocrites who distort and judge it as misogyny because even such healthy advice is not to their liking.

If Madonna liked the fat in her body, she would have accepted it. However, she photoshopped all her Instagram photos and puts tremendous effort into the photos with a slim figure without any fat unlike her real life. Why? Because that's what she wants people to see. We don't say bad with her desire like this. We just give Madonna healthy advice to lose a little weight through a healthy diet if she wants to look like that photoshopped picture. However, hypocrites distort even this healthy advice to be misogynistic.

If you want to get a scholarship, sleep a little less than other students and spend more time studying than others. It's a very simple truth and healthy advice. However, hypocrites would say that even such advice is misogynistic if we gave this advice to a female student.

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)