MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, Curtains said:

By the way guys for the next megarate (wherever it will happen), should i only include the Evita singles or every tracks that isn't a reprise and where Madonna has a significant contribution?

I was about to go with the latter to be honest :)

The second one please. There should be about 12 songs in that case. Maybe Something to Remember and Evita belong to the same megarate?

On 3/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, Curtains said:

By the way guys for the next megarate (wherever it will happen), should i only include the Evita singles or every tracks that isn't a reprise and where Madonna has a significant contribution?

I was about to go with the latter to be honest :)

Actually I would merge Something to Remember (only "new" tracks not included on previous Madonna albums) with Evita (only singles). Such megarate might be interesting, since rating all Evita tracks would be contraproductive, I guess. 

I have actually never listed to Evita album in full (expect when watching the movie) so I will probably skip such megarate, since I don't remember most of the tracks on Evita OST. 

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

2 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Actually I would merge Something to Remember (only "new" tracks not included on previous Madonna albums) with Evita (only singles). Such megarate might be interesting, since rating all Evita tracks would be contraproductive, I guess. 

I have actually never listed to Evita album in full (expect when watching the movie) so I will probably skip such megarate, since I don't remember most of the tracks on Evita OST. 

A megarate with only Evita singles and Something to Remember tracks would make a megarate of only 7 tracks thought (6 if you don't count Buenos Aires) that's really low no?

And there wouldn't be all the Evita ost, just like the tracks were Madonna sings most of the leads and aren't reprises, so that's like 9-10 tracks from the Evita OST. I think that's manageable no?

Let me all know what you think! :)

@MPowered, @Daxkoba, @MisterMistere, @TOpher, @Andreo, @androiduser, @spinningaround, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Fontainebleau, @MadonnasPussy, @patrice1711, @gst6662000, @AntiSkilled, @Roy, @GhostOrchid, @PanditaRulez@Fabiolous, @MadonnaLove, @scamper, @Skyline Pigeon, @Bjonkers, @As Soon As I, @Pretender1978, @Robertson II, @Voguerista, @cybertotor, @konfideinmenow, @Janinno Salazar, @SuperBicycle, @RUADJAI

Since the votes were slower than usual (probably due to the announcement of the forum closure, which isn't happening anymore), I am tagging everybody that played in the past two games and didn't vote for this one yet. We are at 39 votes right now and there is one week left to vote so don't hesitate to participate! :)

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic