MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Curtains said:

A megarate with only Evita singles and Something to Remember tracks would make a megarate of only 7 tracks thought (6 if you don't count Buenos Aires) that's really low no?

And there wouldn't be all the Evita ost, just like the tracks were Madonna sings most of the leads and aren't reprises, so that's like 9-10 tracks from the Evita OST. I think that's manageable no?

Let me all know what you think! :)

Hmm, I guess it's completely up to you and I will definitely respect your decision. I love your megarates... However I will most probably skip Evita megarate since like I said I have never listen to OST in full, and have absolutely no intention to do so (guess most fans are the same and don't consider this as separate Madonna era worth to mention). 

I actually see no problem with 7 tracks (I want you, I want you orchestral, you'll see, love don't live here anymore remix, one more chance, don't cry for me Argentina, you must love me + maybe Buenos Aires) megarate, it can be shorter (for examples only 2 weeks for voting) and then let's move on to Ray of Light ;) but like I said it's completely up to you

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Curtains said:

A megarate with only Evita singles and Something to Remember tracks would make a megarate of only 7 tracks thought (6 if you don't count Buenos Aires) that's really low no?

And there wouldn't be all , just like the tracks were Madonna sings most of the leads and aren't reprises, so that's like 9-10 tracks from the Evita OST. I think that's manageable no?

Let me all know what you think! :)

The Evita ost is full of great songs, they deserve to be part of a megarate.......it's up to you!:fire:

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show 29/03 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET]
18 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I feel dumb to admit this, but I have no idea how or where to vote for these. I'm interested in participating .. but .. lol .. what do I do?

10 hours ago, patrice1711 said:

JUST CHECK OUT THIS GUY ON M YOU TUBE,,,,IM ALREADY A PATREON MEMBER,for ALLLLL his M DEEP DIVE  SEARCHING ALBUMS, TOURS, EVERYTHING !!!!! A MUST!!!!!!  LOVE THIS GUY!!!! XXX  

CHECK HIS CHANNEL....DEEP DIVING MADONNA!!!!! BEDTIME STORIES IS FOR NOW!!!!! his favorite album!!!!!!!!! OTDE

yes, i love this dude! passionate and insightful reactions...really enjoying his deep dive madonna journey for a few months already...

8 hours ago, captainjay said:

I feel dumb to admit this, but I have no idea how or where to vote for these. I'm interested in participating .. but .. lol .. what do I do?

Instructions are written on the first page, all you need to do is to sent your ratings to Curtains via private message.

However, voting for Bedtime Stories album is over, so you need to wait for next megarate :)

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic