MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I organized a Madame X megarate for its first anniversary and received backlash for not counting the votes of a user who gave half of the songs a score of 1. Their reasoning was that people should be able to vote whether they like the album or not. So i felt like i should count every vote, even if they're overly positive or negative.

I get that. I used to host megawatts too but actually implemented a rule to keep people from making these troll votes:

The average score for the rate should not be below 5,0. That usually kept people from giving very low scores to like 50% of the songs. I also think giving every song a 10 is just as ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Human nature deserves top spot plus it’s become like her anthem on tours, I think it’ss her fav off this album 

and NO ONE asked her to perform this song this many times over any of the other far more deserving songs.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

#3 – I’ll Remember

Cover.png

- Average Rate : 8,98 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Enrico, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Inco, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Voguerista, @mrmadonna )

- Lowest Rate : 5 ( @Karma )

Up to this moment, I haven't thought fans like this song so much, I always believed it is totally forgotten 

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic