• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Curtains said:

#2 – Bedtime Story

Cover.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,03 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @EgoRod, @Nowheretohide, @Drum Dub, @Polaris, @Alexei, @androiduser, @gst6662000, @patrice1711 )

- Lowest Rate : 1 ( @mrmadonna )

#1 – Secret

Cover.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,63 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @jesus, @Karma, @mirtillo, @MDNA22, @proxy, @Janinno Salazar, @Andreo, @MadonnasPussy, @Levon )

- Lowest Rate : 5 ( @gst6662000 )

I’m pleased out of the 2 it was Secret imo the better track 

Just now, Curtains said:

#2 – Bedtime Story

Cover.jpg

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @EgoRod, @Nowheretohide, @Drum Dub, @Polaris, @Alexei, @androiduser, @gst6662000, @patrice1711 )

#1 – Secret

Cover.jpg

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @jesus, @Karma, @mirtillo, @MDNA22, @proxy, @Janinno Salazar, @Andreo, @MadonnasPussy, @Levon )

well deserved. both of them!

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Bedtime Story

Cover.jpg

#1 – Secret

Cover.jpg

Thank you for another megarate! And fun announcing the results (this also goes to everyone who managed ti be online! ) 

Now it is real Bedtime for me here in Europe. Read you next time, guys! 

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Bedtime Stories era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Thanks a lot again to those who have voted and participated in the results show. Once again thanks to @MPowered for the help on some of these covers. I have to say, I am really glad that the forum is not closing and that these megarates can continue. They give the opportunity to us to all join for what we were here at first: our love for Madonna.

The next megarate will start tomorrow. As of now, you can enjoy this thing i've been working on for quite some time. It's not Madonna-related but I promised to do it after some users here requested it, so here it is! :)

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Thanks a lot again to those who have voted and participated in the results show. Once again thanks to @MPowered for the help on some of these covers. I have to say, I am really glad that the forum is not closing and that these megarates can continue. They give the opportunity to us to all join for what we were here at first: our love for Madonna.

The next megarate will start tomorrow. As of now, you can enjoy this thing i've been working on for quite some time. It's not Madonna-related but I promised to do it after some users here requested it, so here it is! :)

Thank you 

14 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Great job @Curtains and congrats on the highest number of votes so far! :Madonna054:

PS, where is that guy who posts top 5 so far??

If I followed well, it should be like this now:

#1- Vogue (10,32)
#2- Like a Prayer (9,82)
#3- Secret (9,63)
#4- Into the Groove (9,56)
#5- Express Yourself (9,53)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic