Madame X Unreleased

Shoful

Since the forum is closing soon, this is my final attempt in learning more about what was left on the cutting room floor of Madame X.

Aside from demo versions of the released songs, do we know of any unreleased that didn't make the album? Are there anymore Mirwais songs?

In this interview at 2:45, what does she mean she worked with many Portuguese artists in the beginning. Did none of these songs really make it onto the album?

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Since the forum is closing soon, this is my final attempt in learning more about what was left on the cutting room floor of Madame X.

Aside from demo versions of the released songs, do we know of any unreleased that didn't make the album? Are there anymore Mirwais songs?

In this interview at 2:45, what does she mean she worked with many Portuguese artists in the beginning. Did none of these songs really make it onto the album?

Let’s hope not or maybe there are demos with no vocoders on would be nice ? ?

Some days I wonder if she’s just recorded load of songs she loved but were never meant for any project as such. Stuff that can be purposely released when she is gone. I’m positive record companies do this now to store stuff away for posthumous releases. Madonna will 100 be doing little projects like this along the way. She’s too much of a control freak to let a record company do it all on their own .

With Bowie and Prince as influences ni doubt she’ll have a stash especially if cover versions of songs she loves. Standards and classics. It’s not in her ouvre to release those a love but I’m positive she’ll have wanted to document her love of these songs in recorded form for something later on in her career when her voice is gone. 

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

I think she probably meant when she began going to the music parties and meeting musicians she got inspired and played with ideas before figuring she wanted to do a record and narrowed down her vision for it. If there are demos, we haven't gotten wind of them but I imagine there's some demos or unfinished pieces that were cut. But I wouldn't put it out that she worked or collaborated with artists or musicians that didn't make the final cut.

2 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Are the best! ?? 

Seems there is just one MDNA unreleased track fully recorded by her, titled "Your Name", wich should sound like an electronic mid tempo, quite close to "Best Friend" in terms of sound. Not Orbit material, that's all I got by a reliable source years ago. All the others were just chosen and worked on demos sung by other voices, I think MDNA is the least loved and felt process of her career. 

AAAAALL for the Madame X unreleased or even early stage demos of the tracks included in the album: her best work since 2000 imo :broken:

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Seems there is just one fully recorded by her, titled "Your Name". All the others were just choosen and worked on demo sung by other voices, I think MDNA is the least loved and felt process of her works. 

Please tell me you know about MX

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Nothing, sorry. It was about MDNA (I corrected my post). I'm afraid after Rebel Heart we won't get any gem. The available thinga are the ones hacked before the 2014 leak gate (and still two very interesting RH demos have to surface)

There’s 2 interesting RH demos that haven’t leaked?

54 minutes ago, Shoful said:

There’s 2 interesting RH demos that haven’t leaked?

Yep, it seems, I'm not an insider, but this man at the time knew really a lot of stuff, proved real long time later.

The melody of the early version of Addicted was told to be quite different and called "The one that got away" and "Devil Pray" was very different in the beginning, and it seems also interesting, under the title "Make the devil pray".

The Nakhane thing during the Madame X process is absolutely real, I already was a huge fan of him, so I remember it clearly. Maybe they did not produce anything, just talked about it (they've never been photographed in the studio), but it was more than one night in a restaurant. Unfortunately I know nothing more than this about MX.