Madame X Unreleased

Shoful

43 minutes ago, stefo said:

The melody of the early version of Addicted was told to be quite different and called "The one that got away" and "Devil Pray" was very different in the beginning, and it seems also interesting, under the title "Make the devil pray".

Haven't they leaked already? I have both but they are similar to the other demos. I can share!

As for Nakhane, if I remember well we have pictures when they met, but there is no proof they went in studio and recorded anything together.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/08/27/madonna-and-nakhane-the-perfect-match/

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Haven't they leaked already? I have both but they are similar to the other demos. I can share!

As for Nakhane, if I remember well we have pictures when they met, but there is no proof they went in studio and recorded anything together.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/08/27/madonna-and-nakhane-the-perfect-match/

The man told me that these two demos had not been leaked in the 2014 leak gate. He said a few people had them and there were major differences, like the ones between the Best night demo and the released version. He told that there were many demos with different melodies, and made the titles of Sorry, Has to be, I will always have you. He also told me the titles of the Ray of Light Babyface tracks that surfaced almost four years later. He got this stuff already or knew reliable people.

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

The man told me that these two demos had not been leaked in the 2014 leak gate. He said a few people had them and there were major differences, like the ones between the Best night demo and the released version. He told that there were many demos with different melodies, and made the titles of Sorry, Has to be, I will always have you. He also told me the titles of the Ray of Light Babyface tracks that surfaced almost four years later. He got this stuff already or knew reliable people.

Can I buy things from this man?

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

In the Vogue August 2018 interview it looks like the album is almost ready, and she says she doesn't like featurings. It took almost another year before it came out - with 5 guests.

I've always thought the original album was scrapped in autumn 2018 and restarted again.

This is what I’m beginning to believe as well. She met with Quavo in July 2018 and all the collabs start there after. It’s interesting cause in Spring 2018 that’s also when she talked about writing camps on Instagram. We all thought it was about Rebel Heart but was it about MX? 

It’s interesting cause every song seems to have started off completely solo and a feature was added later. Medellín, Crave, and Future are confirmed to be solo, Faz and Loca are hinted from that board picture and the recordings with Anitta and Maluma happening months later. Ciao Bella was recorded in June 2018 and always had Kimi

The only thing is that Joao Ventura who played piano at Met Gala wrote a song for the album which is nowhere to be found.

I can't find his interview now, but the info is here too:

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/08/11/portuguese-artists-talks-about-madonnas-new-album/

@Shoful I also found my original timeline post:

Unfortunately the IG images are not embedded anymore.

But all the steps and dates are there.

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Seems there is just one MDNA unreleased track fully recorded by her, titled "Your Name", wich should sound like an electronic mid tempo, quite close to "Best Friend" in terms of sound. Not Orbit material, that's all I got by a reliable source years ago. All the others were just chosen and worked on demos sung by other voices, I think MDNA is the least loved and felt process of her career. 

AAAAALL for the Madame X unreleased or even early stage demos of the tracks included in the album: her best work since 2000 imo :broken:

Didn't she also recorded a song named Kids? 

53 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I've always thought the original album was scrapped in autumn 2018 and restarted again.

This is such a big misconception amongst fans. There's nothing to indicated that she scrapped an entire album and then restarted again. In fact, when looking at the timeline, it proves that she spent the entirety of 2018 working on the album, and at the tail end, planning the promotion too.

Jan 17th she posts a photo in the studio with Starrah. Starrah will co-write these songs: Future, Crave, Crazy, Come Alive, I Rise, Looking For Mercy, and Back That Up To The Beat. It should be noted that Starrah is signed to Diplo's label, Mad Decent.
In an interview with IHeartRadio on June 21, 2019, Madonna says she originally wrote “Crave” with Starrah, and that Swae Lee (who came onboard via Mike Dean) was invited to join a few weeks later after a few FaceTime meetings.

She had been working with Mirwais since late Feb/Early March 2018. The hashtag #godcontrol first appeared Feb 23.

She first mentions Mirwais name in an April 17 instagram post.

She performs Dark Ballet May 7th. 

On June 4th she uses #finallyenoughlove, and in a later post she uses #IDontSearchIFind

July 1st #extremeoccident

August 20th is the VMA's where she meets Maluma backstage.

September 17th, she posts a selfie on her Instagram story with the caption “Loca”

October 1st, she does an interview with WWD, where she reveals that her next album is in the works for a 2019 release.

October 17th, she posts on her Instagram story that says: “mix tape 2019” suggesting she’s mixing her new album.

October 20th, Mike Dean confirms he is in London mixing with Madonna.

October 27th, Maluma posts a pic on Instagram that he is in the studio (in Hollywood) and captions it “magical moments”. Madonna comments, “Rubia, are you working!” and he replies “What do you think?”

November 6th, Madonna is at Annabel's in London, to celebrate the launch of the Moschino X H&M collection.
Madonna will mention in interviews that she came up with the name of the album, Madame X, when she was hanging out with Jeremy Scott. He asked her what the persona of this record would be, and Madonna felt like the various sounds and influences on the album were all different, and she recalled a memory when she was dancing in the Martha Graham school when Martha scolded her for always changing her looks and how she couldn’t recognize her student

November 9th is when posts the infamous whiteboard pic on instagram stories

November 12th we start hearing rumors about the Anitta collab

November 14th she records with the childrens choir

November 15th she shares the whiteboard photo again on stories

November 19th: Final Mixes.............. Everything needs to be ! #music #magic #mirwais #mikedean

December 7th, posts photo with Anitta

December 17th, she starts following Emmanuel Adjei on instagram

December 22nd, Madonna is announced as an official Stonewall50 ambassador
Also on this date, Madonna signs with Public Relations Vet Kelly Bush Novak

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This is such a big misconception amongst fans. There's nothing to indicated that she scrapped an entire album and then restarted again. In fact, when looking at the timeline, it proves that she spent the entirety of 2018 working on the album, and at the tail end, planning the promotion too.

Jan 17th she posts a photo in the studio with Starrah. Starrah will co-write these songs: Future, Crave, Crazy, Come Alive, I Rise, Looking For Mercy, and Back That Up To The Beat. It should be noted that Starrah is signed to Diplo's label, Mad Decent.
In an interview with IHeartRadio on June 21, 2019, Madonna says she originally wrote “Crave” with Starrah, and that Swae Lee (who came onboard via Mike Dean) was invited to join a few weeks later after a few FaceTime meetings.

She had been working with Mirwais since late Feb/Early March 2018. The hashtag #godcontrol first appeared Feb 23.

She first mentions Mirwais name in an April 17 instagram post.

She performs Dark Ballet May 7th. 

On June 4th she uses #finallyenoughlove, and in a later post she uses #IDontSearchIFind

July 1st #extremeoccident

August 20th is the VMA's where she meets Maluma backstage.

September 17th, she posts a selfie on her Instagram story with the caption “Loca”

October 1st, she does an interview with WWD, where she reveals that her next album is in the works for a 2019 release.

October 17th, she posts on her Instagram story that says: “mix tape 2019” suggesting she’s mixing her new album.

October 20th, Mike Dean confirms he is in London mixing with Madonna.

October 27th, Maluma posts a pic on Instagram that he is in the studio (in Hollywood) and captions it “magical moments”. Madonna comments, “Rubia, are you working!” and he replies “What do you think?”

November 6th, Madonna is at Annabel's in London, to celebrate the launch of the Moschino X H&M collection.
Madonna will mention in interviews that she came up with the name of the album, Madame X, when she was hanging out with Jeremy Scott. He asked her what the persona of this record would be, and Madonna felt like the various sounds and influences on the album were all different, and she recalled a memory when she was dancing in the Martha Graham school when Martha scolded her for always changing her looks and how she couldn’t recognize her student

November 9th is when posts the infamous whiteboard pic on instagram stories

November 12th we start hearing rumors about the Anitta collab

November 14th she records with the childrens choir

November 15th she shares the whiteboard photo again on stories

November 19th: Final Mixes.............. Everything needs to be ! #music #magic #mirwais #mikedean

December 7th, posts photo with Anitta

December 17th, she starts following Emmanuel Adjei on instagram

December 22nd, Madonna is announced as an official Stonewall50 ambassador
Also on this date, Madonna signs with Public Relations Vet Kelly Bush Novak

You are right, still the Vogue interview is misleading:

Ma dai paesaggi e dai suoni di Lisbona sono poi nati nuovi brani musicali, che verranno raccolti in un album in uscita entro la fine dell’anno.

Ho incontrato tanti musicisti meravigliosi e molti di loro hanno finito per collaborare al mio nuovo disco, perciò Lisbona ha influenzato la mia musica e il mio lavoro. 

È anche un bell’antidoto contro quello che succede al giorno d’oggi nel music business: ogni cosa è stereotipata, le canzoni hanno almeno una ventina di artisti guest, e sembrano tutti uguali. Prima o poi le cose dovranno cambiare.

Maybe not scrapped, but the featurings were a later addition maybe...

It's not that misleading tho. That magazine came out late July 2018. The interview was likely done June/early July. At that stage there could have been the possibility of the album coming out end of 2018.

Not all of the collabs were later additions. Swae Lee was done early 2018, just a few weeks after the song was written. Quavo in July. Maluma in September & October. And then Anitta in December. Medellin and Future were both originally written as solo songs. We know Faz Gostaso was on the whiteboard tracklist, despite the song not being completed with Anitta's involvment until December. It's likely that song was already picked out to be in the works months in advanced even before Anitta recorded her vocals.

Don't forget the "rumors" of Pride, Eurovision, and Glastonbury (which didnt end up happening). Her team (Guy O) was likely searching for promotional events many months in advanced, which is likely why the album was pushed to a 2019 release.

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

I guess I'm the only one that appreciates MDNA LOL and bitch that's fine with me ;) except bday song AND GMAYL

LUV B-day song.  I play it over and over on Nov 2 (my birthday) and on August 16.  I am not pretending that it is Like a Prayer 2.0 but it is so much fun.  It is a bonus track so I am cool with it.