Madame X Unreleased

Shoful

On 3/15/2022 at 7:01 AM, deathproof said:

Don't forget the "rumors" of Pride, Eurovision, and Glastonbury (which didnt end up happening). Her team (Guy O) was likely searching for promotional events many months in advanced, which is likely why the album was pushed to a 2019 release.

I would really love for her to do televised festivals like Glastonbury. 

That would actually be a great way to reach young live audiences who are not too familar with her catalogue. Also since you can't bring a full tour set-up the whole thing needs be at least slightly stripped down (by her standards at least), it would leave her no choice but to really get prepared vocally, no need for too much choreo. 

Also it would have the very nice side effect of her not having the final word over any filmed material, meaning we would get a filmed concert that is not over-edited and filtered. 

We all know she hates the idea of a greatest hits tour, so before she really tours again while doing promo before the film comes out she could play greatest hits at festivals and then after the biopic has hit the screens go on tour with new material.

Edited by Bionic (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, vasili said:

There’s no need to take things so literally.
I was using a recent ‘stripped down’ set of hers as an example.
Atrocious vocals, coughing into the mic, cringey banter.

Did you really think that the vocals were that bad? 

Also I know it wasn't televised but funny that you overlooked this charity concert which happened after Tears of A Clown. And do you actually believe she is not aware when she is performing in front of die hard fans versus more general festival goers??

Did you really think that the vocals were that bad? 
Also I know it wasn't televised but funny that you overlooked this charity concert which happened after Tears of A Clown. And do you actually believe she is not aware when she is performing in front of die hard fans versus more general festival goers??

This isn’t that much better, imo.
Whaaa, she’s become pretty corny live.

11 hours ago, mrmadonna said:

I wonder if there are demos of MX tracks before the vocals got robotized by shitty mirwais.

I hope you do realize that Madonna herself is super huge fan of autotune and various vocal alternations and effects, so she most probably asked him to do it

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

I hope you do realize that Madonna herself is super huge fan of autotune and various vocal alternations and effects, so she most probably asked him to do it

Thank you! The absolute delusion on here about autotune. All of the Madame X tracks have it and half of them aren’t Mirwais

Madame X is maybe for me her most strange era and musically the album I liked the least of hers, so I don´t mind if she keeps all the unreleased stuff for her and what I need is moving on to another totally different moment and era, with warm in her music and in her voice. I don´t have high expectations, but If she goes on with this currently style, I fear she has lost me as a fan, I would be just a fan of her past.