Madame X Unreleased

Shoful

9 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Actually not true, if Madonna did some ballads on acoustic guitar back in the Ray of Light era when her vocals were still there that would be amazing. She sucks doing those type of performances now since her vocals are trash, she really needs to retrain her voice, until then I dont want to see performances like Harlem.

You cannot tell me that she sounds bad here, the vocals were good, not in the least bit trash.

17 hours ago, mysweetaudrina said:

watxh it again.

I can't, the only version available now is the one where they've tidied up the vocals. Did you watch it live at the time or afterwards?

I can't sing for toffee but even I could have given her a run for her money on that performance. 

30 minutes ago, FameForLove said:

I can't, the only version available now is the one where they've tidied up the vocals. Did you watch it live at the time or afterwards?

I can't sing for toffee but even I could have given her a run for her money on that performance. 

I saw it live as it was happening on tv and she sounded like she always did, there's still a comparison video on youtube left with snippets of the original audio which sounds how she always sings.

25 minutes ago, mysweetaudrina said:

I saw it live as it was happening on tv and she sounded like she always did, there's still a comparison video on youtube left with snippets of the original audio which sounds how she always sings.

I watched Eurovision live on TV too and she sounded very off-key at some moments, literally cringeworthy. I was really sad to experience such a low point for her on a huge show like that. I think what happened there is she was to supposed to have live auto-tuning on her voice, but for some reason the auto-tuning was off. Maybe they sabotaged her, who knows...
There's no comparing it with other live TV appearances. For instance, she sang LAP with a choir on a live MTV broadcast on the AL promo tour and it sounded amazing.

1 hour ago, mysweetaudrina said:

You must have been drunk ? she definitely didn't sound like she always did in the unedited live broadcast. There's a reason why everyone tore her to shreds. Don't kid yourself.

I think if the majority of people and general consensus around a Madonna album or project is bad then it’s highly likely that it is indeed bad. 
Hard Candy /MDNA /TOC /Eurovision / Prince tribute 

etc

when she gets it right she gets it right. 
See: Super Bowl / Brits / Grammys / Live 8 / Earth. 

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

You must have been drunk ? she definitely didn't sound like she always did in the unedited live broadcast. There's a reason why everyone tore her to shreds. Don't kid yourself.

who is everyone? only the Madonna fans tore her to shreds because they are sheeple, the rest of the world didn't care becaude she sang as she usually does.

12 minutes ago, mysweetaudrina said:

who is everyone? only the Madonna fans tore her to shreds because they are sheeple, the rest of the world didn't care becaude she sang as she usually does.

You're trolling at this point. The media all over Europe dragged her for filth. Some of my friends were also baffled by her being totally off-key.