Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

They combine and add to the whole release. Example, "Like A Prayer" 7'' Remix/Edit already has 92.519 streams, those will automatically be added to "Finally Enough Love" on Spotify - as the same for all the other tracks already out.

But that's why Spotify won't accept an already released track for Release Radar, cause that playlist is only for new released tracks on their platform.

I still don't really understand that. Spotify confuses the hell out of me.

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

They combine and add to the whole release. Example, "Like A Prayer" 7'' Remix/Edit already has 92.519 streams, those will automatically be added to "Finally Enough Love" on Spotify - as the same for all the other tracks already out.

But that's why Spotify won't accept an already released track for Release Radar, cause that playlist is only for new released tracks on their platform.

that makes perfect sense, otherwise someone could just slap on their most successful existing track to a release and exploit its existing success...

Let's see how mum is doing because why not??

She's rising up again with 21.417.753 monthly listeners and up again to #158 overall.

The original Sickick remix is 67,4 M now; Fireboy DML 4,9 M; 070 Shake 4,2 M and the new "Frozen On Fire" version is 781.966. No signs of "Frozen" dying on Spotify anytime soon...

Finally Enough Love tracks:

"Into The Groove" -> 271.253

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 92.158

On 6/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, Prayer said:

Let's see how mum is doing because why not??

She's rising up again with 21.417.753 monthly listeners and up again to #158 overall.

The original Sickick remix is 67,4 M now; Fireboy DML 4,9 M; 070 Shake 4,2 M and the new "Frozen On Fire" version is 781.966. No signs of "Frozen" dying on Spotify anytime soon...

"Into The Groove" -> 271.253

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 92.158

Just for curiosity sake what number is "50 Cent"?

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Just for curiosity sake what number is "50 Cent"?

Actually he's doing quite good too on Spotify, he's currently #128 with 23.953.901 monthly listeners.

But back to Madonna, today:

Rising again to 21.564.833 monthly listeners and repeating #158 overall.

The original Sickick remix has just passed 68 M (!!); Fireboy DML has just passed 5 M too; 070 Shake is still 4,2 M and the "Frozen On Fire" version is 854.935.

"Into The Groove" -> 278.635

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 121.907

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Actually he's doing quite good too on Spotify, he's currently #128 with 23.953.901 monthly listeners.

But back to Madonna, today:

Rising again to 21.564.833 monthly listeners and repeating #158 overall.

The original Sickick remix has just passed 68 M (!!); Fireboy DML has just passed 5 M too; 070 Shake is still 4,2 M and the "Frozen On Fire" version is 854.935.

"Into The Groove" -> 278.635

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 121.907

What does everyone think is gonna be the next track released ahead of FEL? My guess (and hope) is Like a Prayer.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Today's update...

Up again to 21.607.037 and #157 worldwide.

Total update streams for the tracks coming later... :cute:

Plus updated total streams:

The original Sickick remix is 68.274.535; Fireboy DML 5.057.544; 070 Shake is 4.324.161 and the "Frozen On Fire" version is 886.900.

"Into The Groove" -> 282.133

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 134.155

Let's check today's update...

3705c56efefebc531a8114c6554de0b7.jpg

Up again to 21.611.547 monthly listeners (repeats #157 overall).

The original Sickick remix is now 68,5 M (should get to 70 M this week); Fireboy DML 5.125.509; 070 Shake is 4.356.283 and the "Frozen On Fire" version is 912.045.

"Into The Groove" -> 285.034

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 144.161

"Deeper" is doing around 10.000 streams a day at the moment.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:58 PM, Robertthenurse said:

What does everyone think is gonna be the next track released ahead of FEL? My guess (and hope) is Like a Prayer.

Why? It's already been available on streaming for over a year. Lol all the LAP mixes both commercial and promo were released on the EP (minus the one promo edit of the dance mix).  Lets see if there will be more mixes released to promote the 50 track version. My guess either Don't Tell Me or KIT.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Why? It's already been available on streaming for over a year. Lol all the LAP mixes both commercial and promo were released on the EP (minus the one promo edit of the dance mix).  Lets see if there will be more mixes released to promote the 50 track version. My guess either Don't Tell Me or KIT.

Apparently it is ROL lol we were wrong.

Well let's update mama's figures:

Up again to 21.668.112 monthly listeners (but goes down a spot overall - #158).

The original Sickick remix is now 69 M; Fireboy DML is 5.194.643; 070 Shake is 4.428.232 and the "Frozen On Fire" version is 967.100 (will pass 1 M this week).

"Into The Groove" -> 291.253 -> will pass 300.000 this week

"Deeper And Deeper" -> 162.635

And tonight at midnight... "Ray Of Light" remix!

00-tout-ray-of-light.gif

It's released on a Friday so that should help the not that good Release Radar debuts of the previous "Finally Enough Love" released tracks. Let's see...

EDIT: Looks like "ROL" remix is not coming tomorrow in the end.

6 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Does anyone know if Deeper And Deeper and Into The Groove remasters contribute to Finally Enough Love album pre-sales, or are they counted as singles 🤔

Good question. I think they count to the total album sales if you pre-ordered it or end up purchasing the whole album OR they count as separate tracks if you only buy these songs but not the whole release when it's out.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Good question. I think they count to the total album sales if you pre-ordered it or end up purchasing the whole album OR they count as separate tracks if you only buy these songs but not the whole release when it's out.

So Deeper And Deeper remix wouldn't contribute to the single version released in 92!

But if I watch the videos on YouTube, that would contribute as singles. It's so confusing.