+ New big peaks today:

"Hung Up": 305M

"4 Minutes" ("Celebration" Version): 215M

"Papa Don't Preach": 101M

"La Isla Bonita": 265M

"Holiday" ("Madonna" Digital Album Edit Version): 82M

- "Ray Of Light" Digital Single debut numbers:

1743038288_roldebut.png.a5ad923b158a487fbcf7b21265cc6057.png

Track number 1 is merged with the streams of the "Ray Of Light" album version, of course. "Has To Be" had the support of Release Radar playlists.

Nice debut for Has To Be  :luv:

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Weird that it's taking them so long to upscale this one and "Like A Prayer". The only reason I could think of is Mary Lamber working on the original reels but... just wishful thinking I guess.

I would add "Like A Virgin" to the list of videos that seem odd that they aren't upgraded.  And while I love your thought that Mary Lambert could be working on upgrading it herself, I'm sure that is "wishful thinking" being we've gotten "Material Girl" and "Borderline" already.  Now, if it wasn't for the recent "Boderline" upgrade, I might would agree that Mary could be working on those videos since I believe she commented about how she thinks they should upgrade them using the actual master reels after MG was updated.  But since "Boderline" has recently been released, I would think she isn't working on it.  But who knows? Anything could happen. 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Not in Spain either.

2 hours ago, milingo83 said:

None of this is available yet, at least here in Italy 🤔

They do show up in the U.S. site.  Not sure if they have already been available, but I noticed all the tour albums as far as back as Confessions are available as well (excluding IGTYAS). 

I think what annoys me is how they are throwing the some of the Remix EP/Singles mixes like ROL, Bad Girl, You Can Dance Edits, and Rain EP under the ALBUM category.  There is a singles and EPs section where they belong.  It's just weird how they organize some of these collections.

15 minutes ago, tscott said:

I think what annoys me is how they are throwing the some of the Remix EP/Singles mixes like ROL, Bad Girl, You Can Dance Edits, and Rain EP under the ALBUM category. 

They stay in that category for quite some time, but then they put them in the single section like the others 😉

Just now, milingo83 said:

They stay in that category for quite some time, but then they put them in the single section like the others 😉

I suspected that being the case, to give them more exposure.  I guess that a smart move, but the problem is that her catalog is so massive and adding all these singles and remixes in between can confuse some especially more casual or those first discovering her, and trying to decipher between what are her actual albums, singles and remixes are. 

17 hours ago, tscott said:

I suspected that being the case, to give them more exposure.  I guess that a smart move, but the problem is that her catalog is so massive and adding all these singles and remixes in between can confuse some especially more casual or those first discovering her, and trying to decipher between what are her actual albums, singles and remixes are. 

They thing is they release them as Albums and with current dates (2022-2023) to take advantage of Release Radar on Spotify or just the simple fact that they are on the top of her artist profile everywhere else, but later they need to update them to make them appear in their correct years and sections. They always did before the "Erotica 30" singles campaign but they stopped with those, don't know why. Maybe too much work for Emily. :Madonna009:

Let's update again her all time Spotify Top 40.

- Updated All Time Top 40 (Official, not merged):

01. Material Girl ("Celebration" Version): 320M

02. Hung Up: 305M

03. La Isla Bonita: 265M

04. Like A Prayer ("Celebration" Version): 260M

05. 4 Minutes ("Celebration" Version): 215M

06. Like A Virgin ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 214M

07. Vogue ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 181M

08. Frozen (Sickick Remix): 121M

09. Papa Don't Preach: 101M

10. Crazy For You: 99M

11. Into The Groove: 94M

12. Bitch I'm Madonna: 88M

13. Like A Prayer ("Like A Prayer" Album Version): 84M

14. Holiday ("Madonna" Digital Reissue Edit Version): 82M

15. Holiday ("Celebration"/Original Album Version): 69M

16. Medellín: 67M

17. Music: 64M

18. Frozen ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 64M

19. Sorry ("Confessions" Album Version): 47M

20 American Pie: 45M -> Up +1 spot

21. Like A Virgin ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 45M -> Down -1 spot

22. Take A Bow: 45M

23. Material Girl ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 45M

24. Girl Gone Wild: 44M

25. Live To Tell: 43M

26. Faz Gostoso: 42M

27. Ray Of Light ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 41M

28. 4 Minutes ("Hard Candy" Album Version): 38M

29. Give It 2 Me: 38M

30. True Blue: 38M

31. The Power Of Good-Bye: 37M

32. Die Another Day: 35M

33. Express Yourself ("Celebration" Version): 35M

34. Ghosttown: 35M

35. Living For Love: 34M

36. Give Me All Your Luvin': 33M

37. Jump: 33M

38. Borderline ("Celebration" Version): 32M

39. Celebration: 32M

40. Frozen ("Celebration" Extended Version): 31M

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Interesting that the default cover for La Isla Bonita on her most popular songs list is the newly-released original True Blue cover 

When they uploaded it last month, they gave it a slightly earlier (incorrect) release date in June 1986 than the Reissue version. The streams always showcase the track as it appears on its first album release. I assume this was intentional and something to do with upcoming re-releases.