- "ROL" Digital Single:

"Has To Be" up to 127.363 streams.

3 hours ago, milingo83 said:

09/03 - 24,632,824 New Peak (+50,878)

WW #158 (-1)

- New big peaks today:

"Back That Up To The Beat" (Sped Up Version): 6M

- "Burning Up/PA" Digital Single:

Not that good debut for the "7'' Edit", the only new track on the EP: just 4.783 streams. It's included today on Release Radar, so that should help. (Maybe some actual promo from Rhino/Warner instead of harassing the fans would also help too).

16 hours ago, Prayer said:

- New big peaks today:

"Back That Up To The Beat" (Sped Up Version): 6M

- "Burning Up/PA" Digital Single:

Not that good debut for the "7'' Edit", the only new track on the EP: just 4.783 streams. It's included today on Release Radar, so that should help. (Maybe some actual promo from Rhino/Warner instead of harassing the fans would also help too).

Are you saying the 7" Edit of Physical Attraction is a new version? I thought it was the same as the Mono Edit and/or the YCD Single Edit.

2 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

Are you saying the 7" Edit of Physical Attraction is a new version? I thought it was the same as the Mono Edit and/or the YCD Single Edit.

No, no new versions on this release, but the 7'' Edit of "Burning Up" (not "PA") is the only new track on streaming on this EP. All the other four were previously available on other digital releases. :smile:

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

ID BE SO HAPPY IF 4M WENT VIRAL OR EVEN JUST HAD A BIGGER BOOST OMG! 

It's been in her top ten on Spotify constantly since the Madame X era ended, so it's doing really well considering it's not necessarily a favourite amongst the long term fans. It seems to have it's own noughties fanbase.

9 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

It's been in her top ten on Spotify constantly since the Madame X era ended, so it's doing really well considering it's not necessarily a favourite amongst the long term fans. It seems to have it's own noughties fanbase.

Indeed. It's her 5th most streamed song ever on Spotify! But it's also her last big worldwide hit and it was close to the then new and emerging streaming era, so it makes sense people went back to it later.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Indeed. It's her 5th most streamed song ever on Spotify! But it's also her last big worldwide hit and it was close to the then new and emerging streaming era, so it makes sense people went back to it later.

Yes, most my age (25) still remember the hype of 4M. I remember it being the first of her music videos I watch on YouTube back when I was a kid. I think it’s one of the Crown Jewels of Timbaland’s era of music. I know some of his production on the rest of the album seems redundant but Miles Away and 4 Minutes are still fresh!

9 hours ago, gafuller said:

Yes, most my age (25) still remember the hype of 4M. I remember it being the first of her music videos I watch on YouTube back when I was a kid. I think it’s one of the Crown Jewels of Timbaland’s era of music. I know some of his production on the rest of the album seems redundant but Miles Away and 4 Minutes are still fresh!

I remember every straight guy friend of mine would have 4 minutes and celebration on their phones back then. Either from a youtube converter or recorded from their computer. Good old days