+ New big peaks:

"4 Minutes" ("Celebration" Version): 217M

"Like A Prayer" ("Like A Prayer" Album Version): 85M

"Music": 65M

"American Pie": 46M

"4 Minutes" ("Hard Candy" Album Version): 39M

"Back That Up To The Beat" (Demo Version): 15M

Just now, Prayer said:

There's a song I wasn't checking for the Madonna Spotify stats but I should... and its the "Levitating" remix, currently at 51M streams (!). While not a huge, huge success, big enough to enter Madonna's Spotify all time Top 40. I'll update it soon. :cute:

Maybe not "huge huge", but pretty good for a mix that kinda got tossed aside from any commercial success for the Dababy version. Then again, I do like the Dababy feature more better than the mix with Madonna.

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

Maybe not "huge huge", but pretty good for a mix that kinda got tossed aside from any commercial success for the Dababy version. Then again, I do like the Dababy feature more better than the mix with Madonna.

I'm quite impressed with the total figure, I remember it didn't start that well when it was released. But now it's, by far, the most streamed remix of the "Club Future Nostalgia" remixes project.

I liked it right from the start but it's very clubby, I get why it didn't do much and the DaBaby version, basically the album version with a feat., took all the spotlight.

Time to update again her all time Spotify Top 40.

- Updated All Time Top 40 (Official, not merged):

01. Material Girl ("Celebration" Version): 322M

02. Hung Up: 307M

03. La Isla Bonita: 267M

04. Like A Prayer ("Celebration" Version): 261M

05. 4 Minutes ("Celebration" Version): 217M

06. Like A Virgin ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 215M

07. Vogue ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 182M

08. Frozen (Sickick Remix): 122M

09. Papa Don't Preach: 101M

10. Crazy For You: 99M

11. Into The Groove: 94M

12. Bitch I'm Madonna: 88M

13. Like A Prayer ("Like A Prayer" Album Version): 85M

14. Holiday ("Madonna" Digital Reissue Edit Version): 82M

15. Holiday ("Celebration"/Original Album Version): 69M

16. Medellín: 67M

17. Music: 65M

18. Frozen ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 64M

19. Levitating (Dua Lipa Remix): 51M

20. Sorry ("Confessions" Album Version): 47M

21. American Pie: 46M

22. Take A Bow: 45M

23. Like A Virgin ("Celebration"/"Immaculate" Version): 45M

24. Material Girl ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 45M

25. Girl Gone Wild: 44M

26. Live To Tell: 43M

27. Faz Gostoso: 42M

28. Ray Of Light ("Ray Of Light" Album Version): 41M

29. 4 Minutes ("Hard Candy" Album Version): 39M

30. Give It 2 Me: 38M

31. True Blue: 38M

32. The Power Of Good-Bye: 38M

33. Die Another Day: 35M

34. Express Yourself ("Celebration" Version): 35M

35. Ghosttown: 35M

36. Living For Love: 34M

37. Give Me All Your Luvin': 33M

38. Jump: 33M

39. Borderline ("Celebration" Version): 32M

40. Celebration: 32M

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm quite impressed with the total figure, I remember it didn't start that well when it was released. But now it's, by far, the most streamed remix of the "Club Future Nostalgia" remixes project.

I liked it right from the start but it's very clubby, I get why it didn't do much and the DaBaby version, basically the album version with a feat., took all the spotlight.

It sounds too 2006 and cheap, that's why it flopped... and also the lack of interest from Madonna with the video etc... it's a shame, her vocals are good on the track, and with the album version it could be much better! 

16 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

It sounds too 2006 and cheap, that's why it flopped... and also the lack of interest from Madonna with the video etc... it's a shame, her vocals are good on the track, and with the album version it could be much better! 

But the thing is it didn't flop that hard... I also thought that but seeing the total streams number is not bad at all. Of course not a big hit by any means but quite decent for a dance remix and by far the most successful remix from that project.

I agree M's voice on it sounds great and it's a pity she couldn't be in the video etc. etc. It was a little bit of a wasted opportunity.

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

But the thing is it didn't flop that hard... I also thought that but seeing the total streams number is not bad at all. Of course not a big hit by any means but quite decent for a dance remix and by far the most successful remix from that project.

I agree M's voice on it sounds great and it's a pity she couldn't be in the video etc. etc. It was a little bit of a wasted opportunity.

Yeah, like a mentioned earlier, pretty decent for a mix that really didn't get any proper promotion or exposure. 

On 3/5/2023 at 6:50 AM, milingo83 said:

None of this is available yet, at least here in Italy 🤔

I'm in Japan and I can't see the original version of her first three albums anymore. It's only showing me the 2001 re-issues, except it doesn't say (Reissue) anymore. Now it's literally just "Madonna", "Like a virgin" and "True blue", just one version of each.

The MDNA Nightlife edition and Rebel heart super deluxe are not available 

32 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I honestly want to know why her streaming numbers matter and why is it that when they are high (with a new song) she still doesn't chart on the Hot100.

It matters because it shows how much interest there is for Madonna on a platform that music is mostly consumed.  To chart on the Hot 100, for any artist, they must have a lot of streams, but RADIO still plays a big part for those who chart on the Hot 100 as well.  That chart is measured by radio, sales, streaming and digital platforms combined.  Unfortunately, Madonna's new songs don't get radio play, and she still isn't that strong on streaming platforms.  And that is why her numbers matter.  The more streams, the more exposure and if lucky enough chart on what is important.

31 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I honestly want to know why her streaming numbers matter and why is it that when they are high (with a new song) she still doesn't chart on the Hot100.

They matter cause streaming is the main form of music consumption now. It's like talking about sales twenty, thirty, forty years ago.

And she doesn't chart on the Hot 100 cause even with high numbers on new songs, she'd need even higher ones to chart.

26 minutes ago, Prayer said:

They matter cause streaming is the main form of music consumption now. It's like talking about sales twenty, thirty, forty years ago.

And she doesn't chart on the Hot 100 cause even with high numbers on new songs, she'd need even higher ones to chart.

And to add to that, it would be like asking why MTV mattered in the 80's.  Like mentioned, it's how music is consumed.  MTV helped artists become even more successful.  Today, social platforms like Tik Tok add to that and help expose people to trends in music or allow them to become aware of artists and their music whether it's new or old.