Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Honestly I think it's just a matter of time (and a little bit of luck) for "Bitch I'm Madonna" getting viral on TikTok. :Madonna003:

Just a thought, definitely think the song has potential to go viral under the right circumstance, if she really kicks off a hell of a tour. If the song is included on tour, the better the chances.  I really feel Bitch, I'm Madonna could be another iconic song among her catalog like Human Nature. 

7 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Good new for Bitch.
Wonder how long till it reaches 100M, to give her another decade (10’s) with a song with over 100M. 
Would that be 5 decades?!

It is currently on an average of 25k streams per day… 

At this rate, it would take approximately 400 days… 

So yeah, it better go viral some way or another. And I can’t see any other track from the 2010s reaching 100M before Bitch I’m Madonna (the closest being Medellín at almost 68M).

Having a scroll through her Spotify and it can really use a little bit of tidying up. 

We don’t need 2 different Celebrations deluxe, nor we do need 2 different Confessions Live (keep the 15 track one on), we don’t need Sticky and Sweet Live standard for instance.

I don't understand why they're not merging tracks to be counted as one. Especially when they're essentially the same but even edits should count as one with original. Remixes are a different story.

Frozen for example. Album version and Celebration bonus track version are basically the same and collectively the track is over 100 mil. That's not including edits. Doesn't make sense.

18 hours ago, Bad Boy said:

Having a scroll through her Spotify and it can really use a little bit of tidying up. 

We don’t need 2 different Celebrations deluxe, nor we do need 2 different Confessions Live (keep the 15 track one on), we don’t need Sticky and Sweet Live standard for instance.

Yeah, they're so much to do. We also don't need two Erotica, just keep the explicit version and simply call it "Erotica"

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I never understood this bad word album rating?In Erotica it's a few in American life too and in madame x NO logo?desperately seeking susan madonna GIF

Erotica has a parental advisory for the explicit lyrics of Did you do it, hence why the version without this song doesn't have the logo. American life has parental advisory because she uses the word "fuck" in American Life. Madame X doesn't have any songs that are explicit enough to warrant the logo. The word "bitch" doesn't qualify as explicit, hence why she could get away with it with Thief of hearts and Bitch I'm Loca.

8 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Erotica has a parental advisory for the explicit lyrics of Did you do it, hence why the version without this song doesn't have the logo. American life has parental advisory because she uses the word "fuck" in American Life. Madame X doesn't have any songs that are explicit enough to warrant the logo. The word "bitch" doesn't qualify as explicit, hence why she could get away with it with Thief of hearts and Bitch I'm Loca.

America, the land of the free and freedom of speech. Where kids are "protected" from "bad words" but get gunned down in school on the regular. Urgh.