3. Sia: 47,719.604 (+ 12.606)
4. Britney: 32,043,220 (-5,545)
5. Madonna: 24,888,927 (-24,104)

I think tomorrow will be better 😉

New big peaks today:

- "Like A Virgin" ("Like A Virgin" Album Version): 218M

- "Get Together": 22M

"Nothing Really Matters" Digital Single:

"Club 69 Vocal Club Mix" up to 140.516 streams. The single release also helped the "Club 69 Radio Mix" (also included on "Finally Enough Love") to pass 300.000 streams.

1 minute ago, BoyToyMark said:

I wish they would fix the version of Holiday on the first album.

Yes, but it's complicated from a "merging" point of view: that edit it's the most streamed version of "Holiday" on Spotify (84M). The original full 6-minute album version, included on "Celebration" is next, with 70M. Then we have "The Immaculate Collection" version with nearly 9M.

In order to merge the "Madonna" and "Celebration" versions they'd need to put the same version on both, just like they did when they fixed and merged "Papa Don't Preach" on "True Blue". Originally the album version was on "Celebration" and the Extended version on "True Blue". They put the original album version on "True Blue" too and merged the streams of both versions.

They could do that with "Holiday", just replacing the "Madonna" version with the album version and merge it with the streams of the "Celebration" version. BUT maybe they doubt if just leaving the longer version could hurt streams. The shorter, the better for playlisting and all that.

So I don't know what they'll end up doing...