Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

On 3/18/2022 at 11:26 PM, mysweetaudrina said:

Elvis didn't get to make videos so why would he even be played on MTV? Still, rest assured that most MTV viewers in the 80's and 90's not only knew about Elvis but listened to him all the time. 

Madonna truly does not matter to anyone younger than 40 years old. As a matter of fact I am surprised that she is still a touring sell out because people really do not buy any music from her, but such is the power of her past achievements that people will still go to see her even though she refuses to play hits. 

And even that has begun to crumble, I knew it was a matter of time before companies began to pass up on her like they did with her last tour that had to stream on Paramount Plus. There will come a time when even total bottom feeders like James Corden and Jimmy Fallon will say no to her. 

In part it is the fans' fault who sell her out and don't protect her. Just a few days ago I saw MadonnaScrapbook post about Miley Cyrus positively comparing her to Madonna. 

Influential members of the community want peace and love between all the fandoms, well honey, we can have peace when your atupid faves like Beyonce and Cyrus stop plagiarizing Madonna. I will stand up for her. 

Sweetie you need HELP. Why would Fallon or Corden say no to her? Cause she's not selling as she used to when she was 30? Sweetie she's Madonna, she doesn't have anything else to prove, she can disappear for 20 years and Fallon will still want her on his show. You're so obsessed with success and sales. Also i'm younger than 30 and i do care about her, idk who lied to you but he got you for good.

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Sweetie you need HELP. Why would Fallon or Corden say no to her? Cause she's not selling as she used to when she was 30? Sweetie she's Madonna, she doesn't have anything else to prove, she can disappear for 20 years and Fallon will still want her on his show. You're so obsessed with success and sales. Also i'm younger than 30 and i do care about her, idk who lied to you but he got you for good.

I'm not obsessed with sales at all lol, and you just wait.

9 hours ago, mysweetaudrina said:

I didn't say Hung Up was a flop, it was underwhelming in the US and a modest hit all over the world, it may have gotten to number 1 but it was no Believe by Cher. The rest of the singles and the album flopped, that's what I said.

Seek mental help. Run, don't walk. I believe in your ability to get well. 

I'm younger than 30 and I traveled from Peru to France just to see her on Madame X, spending my birthday on a plane and crying like an idiot for her whole show.

My boyfriend is under 30 too and he cares about her. My best friend is even younger than me (and str8), and he also says good things about her.

I care about her, I’ve been her fan even before I hit 20. In fact, I started getting interested in Madonna with Confessions when I was 12 and things just got more and more intense with time.

Y’all have no idea how happy I am to see her growing on Spotify and streaming overall. ?

57 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

I'm younger than 30 and I traveled from Peru to France just to see her on Madame X, spending my birthday on a plane and crying like an idiot for her whole show.

My boyfriend is under 30 too and he cares about her. My best friend is even younger than me (and str8), and he also says good things about her.

I care about her, I’ve been her fan even before I hit 20. In fact, I started getting interested in Madonna with Confessions when I was 12 and things just got more and more intense with time.

Y’all have no idea how happy I am to see her growing on Spotify and streaming overall. ?

how did you get the tickets?

This is cool to hear.