Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

Also, ignore mysweetaudrina, they just like to troll in any possible topic. 

BTW, why the Santa Baby hate? I thought it was good! I mean, there's only so much you can do with that song and at least it's tongue in cheek and not cheesy like other Christmas songs

I cant speak for everyone but I just hate the way her vocals sound on the track. Makes it unlistenable for me, also there is just something so wrong about Madonna and Christmas tunes together?

43 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Any news on Madonna's Spotify progress? 

I mean, that is what this thread is about! But, it always gets hijacked by the same people who like to argue about nothing. 

Sure, she keeps growing. And people wonder why she keeps on milking the "Frozen" success... it's been the closest thing to a hit she's had in ages and done wonders for her streaming numbers!

21.490.064 monthly listeners, new peak - up to #156 worldwide (new peak too)

Frozen remix 41,8 M - should pass 42 M today

Frozen Fireboy DML Remix 1,7 M

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Sure, she keeps growing. And people wonder why she keeps on milking the "Frozen" success... it's been the closest thing to a hit she's had in ages and done wonders for her streaming numbers!

21.490.064 monthly listeners, new peak - up to #156 worldwide (new peak too)

Frozen remix 41,8 M - should pass 42 M today

Frozen Fireboy DML Remix 1,7 M

True. For years fans on forums have been complaining her team hasn’t done enough to get her streaming numbers up. Now she is doing something and it’s working and people are still complaining. 

2 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

Bitch where is the remix collection. Where-is-it, give it to us

clapping-explaining.gif

The fact we didn't get any updates is probably due to the Frozen remix, thanks God it's coming in a day so this is over, hopefully we'll get updates 

Still asking for an April release :Madonna025:

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

The fact we didn't get any updates is probably due to the Frozen remix, thanks God it's coming in a day so this is over, hopefully we'll get updates 

Still asking for an April release :Madonna025:

We still have the supposed Swae Lee version to come! This ain't over yet until Mom has squeezed every drop of potential out of it...

...fast forward to September when we're on our 9th Frozen remix....

On 3/26/2022 at 5:25 PM, Glindathegood said:

The thing about streaming is it does attract casual fans more than dedicated fans. I hardly ever stream Madonna’s music. I just listen to my physical copies when I’m in the mood to hear her music. But I stream artists I’m more a casual fan of or people I read about somewhere.

Then it's time to switch to it darling! Haha 
We can't complain if she's irrelevant nowadays because we don't accept that streaming is the new popular system to listen to music and achieve hits on this age. As a fan base, we were really slow to accept it, but now is improving. 

I was refusing it for ages, but times changed and if I can collaborate on her numbers, I'm ready for it. 
Also, her profile on Spotify and Youtube is being updated and corrected. It could be quicker though, The First Album has still having the wrong tracks, and IGTTYAS is not available anymore, but the rest is cool. 

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

can anyone more knowledgeable about Spotify explain how much long lasting these positions are? Do artists need to keep releasing new material to keep rising, or is it all somehow accumulated?

OK, different concepts here:

- Monthly listeners: calculated with the amount of unique listeners the artist has had in the last 28 days. This changes everyday. For instance, Madonna today has 21.643.423 monthly listeners (new peak for her). That means 21.643.423 people have listened to her on Spotify in the last 28 days.

- Top 500 worldwide: this also changes everyday cause it depends on how many monthly listeners the artists have. The one with the most monthly listeners is #1 and then the rest. Madonna is up today one place to #154 (new peak for her also).

- Total streams of a song: this is accumulated. For instance, "Frozen" remix is now above 43 M streams. That means the song has been played 43 M times on Spotify so far.

:)

1 hour ago, vasili said:

Every day? Girl, there's a world of other amazing music out there.

I'd die if I listened to the same artist every day without breaks.

Yes, every day. I listen to other artists as well, but I love Madonna more. 

Also, please don't call me girl, I'm a man ?