The tragic end of Madonna's pets.

chaosmen1984mk

In the Human Nature video I remember that a scene where Madonna appears holding an adorable dog dressed as a dominatrix caught my attention. In the comments on the video (Youtube) I found out that it was her pet and her name was Chiquita and that she also had two other dogs named Rosita and Evita. I remember being happy to find out and thinking "It's good that Madonna has that love and sensitivity towards animals just like me", so I decided to look for more information about those three beautiful dogs but what I discovered left me petrified.

It turns out that those little animals were a gift from her "close friend" Ingrid Casares but apparently it was not a simple gift but rather those little animals represented a kind of "symbolic daughters" for the two (more for Ingrid) given the clandestine relationship they evidently had since Madonna and Ingrid always appeared together as soon as they appeared at a social event. This explains why Madonna kept the dogs by her side for so many years (from 1994 to 2001) even though she never liked animals or knew of any pets previously. To please Ingrid's wishes, she had to pretend to accept the dogs and kept them by her side until 2001, when she saw that she already had a real family (two children and a husband), she decided to get rid of them, which represented a reality that it no longer made sense to keep.

That is why she decided to send them to a low-class adoption center (which proves that she never loved the dogs and only had them by commitment) where they were savagely mistreated and one of them even ended up dying due to serious injuries. Some animalists managed to contact Madonna's staff asking for her intervention but she excused herself saying that the final destination of the dogs was no longer her business. Fortunately, the two surviving dogs ended up in the hands of one of these animalists, but with serious physical damage and probably, due to the trauma they experienced in the adoption center, their last years of life will not have been the best.

A dark chapter in Madonna's life where she demonstrated her cruelty towards her pets and animals. A contradiction since one can fight for the rights of women, gays, fat people, old people, midgets, etc. but at the same time trample on the rights of others, in this case of animals that also have rights and do not deserve to be mistreated or used as objects to show off in front of the cameras and once they are turned off, throw them away like a package of garbage.

9f561bf5c2a1bb088cd1581fbf8f9209.jpg.000241cb7241f7760cf6a41212c89225.jpg

The dog only appeared for a few seconds in the video (Human Nature) but enough to steal the show due to her cute appearance.

gettyimages-76164971-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.ba8c00460d31824d510bf09b9b447c30.jpg

One of the dogs walks peacefully in Madonna's arms without knowing the tragic end that awaited her.

Edited by chaosmen1984mk (see edit history)

Oh, noes! She's the first and only person to get rid of pets after having children! 

Literally every straight couple I know sent the dog to live with relatives with a yard after procreating.

And the implication that she and Ingrid were some undercover lesbian couple is just gross.

4 hours ago, mysweetaudrina said:

pets are a lifelong commitment, there is no excuse to give up a pet except for poverty and being unable to pay for their upkeep but she had all the means to take care of them.

3 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Not get animals in the first place if your not prepared to love and protect them for life.

MTE, If this is true, it’s just so disgusting 

Whoever came up with this bullshit? 
I don’t know what happened to the poor dogs but they were given away sometime in 1996-1997. So it’s a lie cause it says she kept them till 2001.

And I’m pretty sure Caresse Henry was put in charge of giving them away. And they probably went to a good home or adoption center.