FORUM Not closing

Jackie

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

Thanks so much! Oftentimes I google something I need and the first link that pops is a thread on here.

@Fighter thanks so much for all your hard thankless work all these years!

@Jackie Welcome to the throne! ? and thank you so much for this amazing news!!! This forum is more than a simple forum or community! This forum is a family! :hug:

There's no another Madonna forum like this and everybody knows this damn truth!!!  :Madonna018:

And @Fighter thank you for having created this family! We are blessed and grateful for this that is the fandom's house! We will never forget you! Good luck, stay safe, take care of yourself and God bless you and your family! 

THANK YOU! ??

• Enrico unfeatured this topic