FORUM Not closing

Jackie

Omgg! I’m so happy! Thank you so much @Jackieand @Fighter ! Long live Madonna Infinity! Yay! Thank you endlessly. I know I don’t always have time to come here like I wish, but, this is one of my home bases when I do. THANK YOU!

And @Fighter I want to thank you again for your friendship, creativity, love, work, time, and everything. In the bad and good, you found a way to listen, and try and always be fair and not judge in the end and make it work even in the worst, most challenging and impossible situations. Know too that you have brought thousands of people together. For all of those things, you have my utmost respect and I will be eternally grateful. God bless you, my friend. We will always keep in touch. Huggsss

On 3/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

Are you kidding me? THIS IS SUCH A GREAT NEWS MAN!!! Thank you so so much :heart:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL M BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! but SPECIAL THXXXXXXXXXXXX to JACKIE,...and OUR LOVING "FIGHTER" ......WE SOOOOOOO ADORE YOU bringing M people together here!!!!!! LOVE YOU, get welll Baby!!!!!! XXXXXXXX LOVE TO MADONNAINFINITY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Madonna013::Madonna042:

On 3/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

RESPECT... Aand a profoundddddd THANK YOU ! <3

Great news! Somehow I didn't believe that it will close forever, but on a good way. I apreciate the work of @Fighter and despite sometimes the behaviour towards Madona of the members is a little toxic, it's one of the best places online to share our love and respect for her legacy! 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic