FORUM Not closing

Jackie

On 3/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

I go to bed angry and I wake up angry, and whenever I'm especially angry I tend to gravitate here, to Madge and to see what you wonderful sorry lot of tossers fellow fans are discussing arguing about. :bothered:  If it's about money to keep this shitstorm going, then send me your PayPal details via PM, please. :heart:

Ahh, awesome news! The best Madonna community on the Internet :).

@Fighter thank you for your service, wishing you good health and happiness going forward and a huge thanks to @Jackie for taking over and giving us the opportunity to continue cherishing Madonna's legacy in this new chapter of her career.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic