FORUM Not closing

Jackie

On 3/18/2022 at 8:00 PM, Fighter said:

If anyone wants to delete their accounts before the switch, now's the time to tell me.:)

we'll see if we can work this out!

Hey, I hope I didn't reach out too late, but I'd like to have my acc deleted please

On 3/19/2022 at 6:53 AM, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

Thank you very much @Jackie!

Peace, Joy and Love to Everyone!

Long live the Queen!

Wow, was out for about a month and only getting back onto the forum, sorta glad I missed this stress. This is my favourite Madonna community and I hope to continue to participate for years to come. Thank you @Fighterfor all your hard work and best of luck with your health and studies, which are the most important, and a big thank you to @Jackie for taking over!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic