FORUM Not closing

Jackie

13 hours ago, Jackie said:

Hi

I am happy to confirm pending me getting the transfer right that the forum will continue on and I will be taking over.

The community on here is important that we continue it - we may not always agree and we often have diverse opinions but that's makes life rich and being a fan so important - it's those views and having a space to discuss amongst ourselves is so important.

As is sharing amazing M moments, videos, audios, pictures and other things.

So, I'm gonna give it a crack and hope I don't fuck it up as Ru Paul often says lol

C

I'm literally crying, big stinking tears.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

More than a forum, it's a home. :heart:

Had a feeling this announcement was imminent... :)

Couldn't be happier this community is going to continue! Sure, we have our differences and discussions can become quite the debate sometimes, but this is such a special place for Madonna fans, and there's so much yet to look forward to in her career.

Thank you, @Fighter, for figuring this out, and best of luck with your health endeavors!

Thank God!!! I am EXTREMELY happy to be seeing this today you have no idea!!! HUGE endless thank you's to everyone involved in making this happen!!! @FighterI know we've bumped heads a few times here when things have gotten heated or whatever but at the end of the day I wish you nothing but the best well wishes in your life with whatever you are dealing with & just know we will always be here for you when things are better! You've created a legendary space here for M fans that is unmatched anywhere else online so that alone deserves kudos! I can only imagine the headaches that come with that! Anyway, nothing but the best to you our dear friend!!! And @Jackiekudos to you for undertaking such a massive task! But again thank you a million times for doing so because you made alot of people happy that's for sure! Alot of people (myself included) come here as an escape from their real worlds to keep up with our Queen but also to always see LOTS of random goodies & shares by the members here! It's a great place for sure & I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy it's staying around!!!!!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic