What are your Madonna wish list items / events / etc.?

eXtremeOccident

With the retrospective releases around the corner, as well as the unknown of what Madonna's future career holds, what are some wishlist items you have for her, either with past work or as future albums / singles / tours / etc. that may serve as an ideal bookend to her career?

For me, it's the following:

• A completely remastered and reproduced MDNA album -- The songwriting and lyrics themselves aren't generally bad, but the mastering itself is horrific, as well as the production on some songs. The continuous mix floating around shows what potential the album may have had, and songs like Girl Gone Wild / Turn Up the Radio / hell even GMAYL would go off so much harder with revisited production.
  •  The MDNA Tour re-edited with solely Miami footage
  • The Confessions Tour in 4K
  • The Reinvention Tour in 4K -- I refuse to believe there isn't Jonas Akerlund footage of the whole show sitting somewhere
  •  A complete overhaul of the Rebel Heart album -- This would be such an interesting release for her to revisit. Maybe trim the trackless, fix the atrocious mastering issues, maybe rework production (Living for Love should have been produced by Disclosure and Wash All Over Me was infinitely better with Avicci behind the wheel), and present it with her original vision.
  • A final over the top Greatest Hits Tour with Confessions Tour level energy and MDNA production -- Most of Confessions was "pose" choreography and she definitely has it in her still to deliver something like that. And she needs to go back to closing the show with 4-5 huge hits like RIT and Confessions. Would love if she went all in on the mega mix idea she had with the end section of Confessions and sequenced the whole show into a big club mix.
  • Avant-garde, album-centric tours in smaller venues after the final Greatest Hits Tour where she can pick past album cuts as part of the setlist instead of focusing only on hits. Imagine --
    • Confessions in warehouses and clubs with disco reworking of songs like Physical Attraction, Angel, Nothing Fails, Hollywood, Beat Goes On, Celebration etc.
    • A Ray of Light theatre tour with songs like Falling Free, Intervention, Easy Ride, etc. included and reworked as ambient electronic mixes
    • An outdoor grungy amphitheater Like a Prayer rock tour with just her, a band, and a mic stand doing Like a Prayer album cuts, rock versions of songs, etc.
  • A docu series focusing an episode on each of her tours and how she came up with the concepts, what initial setlists looked like, challenges along the way, etc.

And really, that's just a start...but a boy can only dream... :)

Videos:

Full BA Paris show

Complete Virgin Tour remastered 

Re-Invention Tour Lisbon pro-shot 

Confessions Tour/MDNA Tour/Rebel Heart Tour with less edited effects 

The complete live TV performances 

All tours remastered to their fullest extent and released on Blu-ray/4K

Audio:

All 80s and 90s albums impressively remastered 

Unreleased collection of completely UNHEARD tracks + remastered versions of leaks we already have

Every tour audio on vinyl 

Custom made merchandise (where we pick out pics we want and templates/fonts from her website and they special order unique clothing and accessories) 

Brand new albums produced by Pat Leonard, Nile Rogers, Shep, Stuart Price, and William Orbit

Events:

An eventual Farewell Tour containing ALL the hits and not tagged onto a new album that takes up half the setlist

Anniversary concerts for albums she didn't tour with or albums she rarely performs (Bedtime Stories)

An extensive autobiography with her revealing ALL the juicy details in her life (something the biopic wouldn't dare do)

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

@eXtremeOccident Whats the MDNA continuous mix?

That fanmade one floating around in the MDNA thread. Here:

https://soundcloud.com/madleymusic/aona-sequenced?ref=clipboard&p=i&c=1&si=9DA0B48CB2AD42F891CD1F4DD59E3D78&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

It really ups the album, in my opinion.

I want pro shots en masse for every tour. I want one of the opening show of every tour, as well as some from halfway through the tour and the three last nights or something along those lines. Similar to what was released from the BAT in the 90s. And tons of soundboards!! I am happy/dissapointed at the same time becuase broadcasting some of her recent tours live the night she performed them would have been such a great opportunity - especially the final dates of the RHT in Down Under. It would have challenged her production team to come up with something that fans and casual people tuning in would have loved, even if it were only the screen feed.

We still don't have virtually anything from SS09 an tbh, London opening night (according to some collectors, there is a soundboard) would be a nice treat but she was out of breath halfway through BGO. Also, many users in the forum critizised that she did not have one good day vocally on that tour (neither the first nor the 2nd leg).

As for other soundboards, RIT Lisbon and MDNA Paris are underwhelming at best. We need somehing as well-produced as CT London (though not a real soundboard) or something as dynamic as BAT Nice or GST Down Under.

And something very special I actually dreamt of a few years ago… Full dress rehearsal of the MDNA mini show at the Olympia. In my dream she performed the whole set at the smaller scale stage. I was a spectator while she performed it for her crew to review. There is a full pro-shot of that FULL rehearsal along with a soundboard whose quality is consistant… that would be my 'asexual wet dream' ???