Does Madonna drink to much? even in the car.

hendrik297

People are so clueless sometimes...
This was Purim, a holiday where you are SUPPOSED to get drunk. (Which nicely coincided with St.Patricks Day...so yeah.)
"If you do your homework, maybe I will give you more..."

A wine glass in the car? Stop making excuses for your queen.
Her family has a history of alcoholism and now she likely is one.

50 minutes ago, moloko said:

Honestly yes. You can hate me for my opinion but i think she's drinking to much also smokes.

What happened to her Moto? "My body is a temple". No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes, no tattoos. Now everything is different now. In the past two years almost every Instagram video or post she shared is when she drinks Vine, eating unhealthy snacks and smoke( idk what, cigarettes or joint).

But hey if you think otherwise it's okay, that's just me thinking.

maybe she's just finally enjoying life ?

She was a control freak a very strict to herself for almost her whole life...so why not now.. :Madonna055: 

Yes sadly, this morning she was so drunk she couldn’t operate the toaster and actually started a small fire that caused considerable damage to her deluxe kitchen island. Mercy was so appalled that she accidentally stood on Madonna’s toe. It was so upsetting as Madonna thought she did it maliciously. 

44 minutes ago, Edina Monsoon said:

Yes sadly, this morning she was so drunk she couldn’t operate the toaster and actually started a small fire that caused considerable damage to her deluxe kitchen island. Mercy was so appalled that she accidentally stood on Madonna’s toe. It was so upsetting as Madonna thought she did it maliciously. 

:lol: I don’t know if I should believe you or not. Anything is possible with her

4 hours ago, moloko said:

Honestly yes. You can hate me for my opinion but i think she's drinking to much also smokes.

What happened to her Moto? "My body is a temple". No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes, no tattoos. Now everything is different now. In the past two years almost every Instagram video or post she shared is when she drinks Vine, eating unhealthy snacks and smoke( idk what, cigarettes or joint).

But hey if you think otherwise it's okay, that's just me thinking.

Well, damn. Now how do we tell these people that their whole lives of healthy mind and body is invalidated by their tattoos? AEE5D980-4777-4C08-9DB7-CF4842338C9C.jpeg.71e79315d198045021605299154745a2.jpeg

M said last year that she's trying things that she wanted to do for years but couldn't, like eating burgers and having tattoos. She has worked very hard to take care of her body for over 40 years of performances, but after the knee and hip surgery in 2020, that perspective could have changed.

She took care of her body “as a temple”, while driving it beyond human limits in her performances to the point where it glitched on tour. It’s not very logic either, but we won't care back in the day because we were being entertained by her. And it's funny that we only seem to care about her decisions on her life and body when they doesn't fit the narrative of the “performer that gaves her whole life on stage”.

We aren't seeing her high af or drunk on the floor. Just enjoying life in a different way, like many of us.

Drinking wine in her car? I wish I had a driver to allow me to do that! It's the kind of thing you could do on a limo, for example, with the difference that she's doing it on her normal car. No harm to anyone. Taking drugs? Even Lola made fun of her mom receiving pipes as presents when she actually doesn't smoke weed (maybe just MJ in small quantities, as Debi herself said that they did together back in the day). 
Her moto changes. We all change. And hell, this is Madonna: she always changes. But after all, the important thing is that she’s still with us, living her best life and moving along with the times giving us new stuff even in her fourth decade of career. We should be thankful for that.

I find it entitled how some people here judge her drinking. 
we never saw her passed out drunk in public like Gaga or Amy Winehouse or young Courtney. And none of us have been around her on regular basis to know how much she actually drinks.

Everyone needs to calm down with the judgement. The fact that she’s enjoying a glass of wine or casually smokes a clove doesn’t mean she doesn’t take care of herself.

Grueling workouts and dance routines for decades also ruin your body

• Enrico locked this topic