Does Madonna drink to much? even in the car.

hendrik297

7 hours ago, moloko said:

Honestly yes. You can hate me for my opinion but i think she's drinking to much also smokes.

What happened to her Moto? "My body is a temple". No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes, no tattoos. Now everything is different now. In the past two years almost every Instagram video or post she shared is when she drinks Vine, eating unhealthy snacks and smoke( idk what, cigarettes or joint).

But hey if you think otherwise it's okay, that's just me thinking.

I totally agree with you! :clapp:

M could blow lines off the Little Sparrow script on IG live and everyone here would be like "Lighten up, it's Easter! A little toot on the Lord's day never hurt anybody!" 
I agree with you but this is not the place to have an honest conversation about it.

Agreed, because deluded and defensive zealots.

It has been brought to my attention that there are other users concerned about this also but they dont say anything because of the hostile reaction here. All the signs of alcoholism are there, drinking day and night, slurred speech, weight gain and puffy face. She can do whatever she wants but that does not mean we can't have concerns, nobody is attacking her, we are just wondering because of blatantly obvious signs. Madonna is an adult woman, not some baby that everyone needs to defend to the point of delusion. I swear she could film herself shooting heroin and there would still be a majority of users defending it as no big deal. Only alcoholics drink in a car heading to a dinner where they are going to drink some more.

21 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

It has been brought to my attention that there are other users concerned about her substance abuse also but they dont say anything because of the hostile reaction here. All the signs of alcoholism are there, drinking day and night, slurred speech, weight gain and puffy face. She can do whatever she wants but that does not mean I cant have concerns. Madonna is an adult woman, not some baby that everyone needs to defend to the point of delusion. I swear she could film herself shooting heroin and there would still be a majority of users defending it as no big deal. Only alcoholics drink in a car heading to a dinner where they are going to drink some more.

I was going to post exactly the same. She could film herself doing crack and fans will be like: It's okay, she just goofing around, she deserves it after 40 years of hard working, and she's just trolling us...

21 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Once again, it was for Purim. 
I got shit-faced on Absinthe for it. 
Let go, it’s all for fun and all is temporary. 

why so serious? ???

This same thing has been going on for a very long time. Where have you been? she always has a bottle or glass of booze around her. Either the Purim is never ending or you are making excuses.

1 hour ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

It has been brought to my attention that there are other users concerned about this also but they dont say anything because of the hostile reaction here. All the signs of alcoholism are there, drinking day and night, slurred speech, weight gain and puffy face. She can do whatever she wants but that does not mean we can't have concerns, nobody is attacking her, we are just wondering because of blatantly obvious signs. Madonna is an adult woman, not some baby that everyone needs to defend to the point of delusion. I swear she could film herself shooting heroin and there would still be a majority of users defending it as no big deal. Only alcoholics drink in a car heading to a dinner where they are going to drink some more.

Slurred speech? The only problems with speech I've heard her have are due to grillz. She doesn't have any signs of alcoholism. Her puffy face isn't due to alcohol as we've discussed ad nauseum on this forum. Her "alcohol" on the Madame X tour was really just water, and she literally said recently that Instagram is a promotional tool. It's an image, she's not giving us a documentary on her personal life here...

For what I have seen, she drinks one or two of whatever she's drinking, maybe off cams she drinks more, WHO CARES???? it she's having a fukc*ng vogue life, good for her,  enjoy your life folks, even if she's doing weed..... she's doing tatoos at 60's, there's no limits for us!!!!!  we're not going to better,  in general, instead of trying to resolve if she's or not her, be yourself !   Do what you enjoy ............ Thoughts from 2022 Bipolar.............................

I love her doing weed, she seems relax I think

I love her doing whatever she wants to do, music or movie

I love her having frozen viral

I love everyone doing what you what 

For what I have seen, she drinks one or two of whatever she's drinking, maybe off cams she drinks more, WHO CARES???? it she's having a fukc*ng vogue life, good for her,  enjoy your life folks, even if she's doing weed..... she's doing tatoos at 60's, there's no limits for us!!!!!

Cool but isn’t it still interesting and noteworthy coming from her?

It's interesting how many users here acquaint alcohol use with a "glam" and "youthful" life. These are clearly people who haven't been impacted by alcoholism firsthand, and there's a lot of naïveté here about what does and doesn't constitute signs of a problem with alcohol. Alcohol is an odd drug in this world -- It's more dangerous than many illegal substances, and yet it's one that's overtly celebrated by many cultures...that is, if it doesn't ruin your life.
No one becomes an alcoholic overnight. If they did, then it would be much easier to avoid. Fans including myself are expressing concern because it's becoming increasingly regular with her that alcohol is present, and yes, there ARE a lot of other signs that correlate with alcohol use...weight gain, the look in her eyes, the way she speaks (no it's not just the grillz), etc. Is it definitively to blame for these signs? Not necessarily. But she when this is the image she chooses to portray to the world, it's to the right of fans to question it. 
She's been acting odd the last few years. The group of objective fans on this board are able to see this. Does it mean we don't still love her? Absolutely not. But something is odd about her behavior nowadays, and given how much she freely celebrates alcohol, makes jokes about cocaine and opioids, and smokes weed on film, it all seems a bit suspect, no? 
Expressing concern about her doesn't detract from her accomplishments, question her right to defy age standards, or minimize the work she outputs today. On the contrary, I'd hope that other fans would see it as a sign of care for their idol and really don't understand how so many fans here can twist this into some form of vilifying her.

Well said. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Madonna is an adult woman, not some baby that everyone needs to defend to the point of delusion. I swear she could film herself shooting heroin and there would still be a majority of users defending it as no big deal.

Yep, Madonna is an adult woman and she does not need fans to come with dramatic speculations about her life...Even if worst come to worse... it would not be something you could do anything about.... do you expect Madonna to follow the advice or concern of fans on a forum? if not, what is the reason for the most dramatic speculations based on a few Instagram posts etc?

• Enrico locked this topic