Does Madonna drink to much? even in the car.

hendrik297

46 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

That only applies to drugs, not alcohol. You have obviously never lived around alcoholics  like I have.

Lol.  You really want her to be an alcoholic huh?  It absolutely applies to alcoholics but thanks for your condescending response based on knowing 0 about my life experiences.  Just like you’re judging Madonna without knowing hers.  Lots of modern day Puritans on this site. 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Lol.  You really want her to be an alcoholic huh?  It absolutely applies to alcoholics but thanks for your condescending response based on knowing 0 about my life experiences.  Just like you’re judging Madonna without knowing hers.  Lots of modern day Puritans on this site. 

Nobody was saying Madonna was sinning by drinking a bunch of alcohol, does not change the fact she is drinking too much these days. I do not need to know her personally to have concerns about behavior I see, especially when I have been a lifelong fan. Are you aware that alcoholism runs in her family and that there have been leaks from people in her inner circle who are concerned? She can do whatever she wants, even if its a bad habit that fans should be concerned about. Don't be so over sensitive, Madonna will be fine without your protection. Also, I stand by what I said concerning alcoholics and how they usually make no effort to conceal the fact they are alcoholics, even if they themselves dont think they are. Being realistic and having concerns about her behavior is me being a fan who actually cares about her. It has nothing to do with wanting Madonna to be an alcoholic, she is showing the signs of being one and I am realistic enough to have fears and suspicions. Why do fans like you think that this stuff is done out of trying to hate on Madonna?

3 minutes ago, kesiak said:

You realise alcohol IS a drug, right?

What I meant was that alcohol is not associated with drug culture and there is not the same effort around trying to conceal the fact you are consuming loads of alcohol. That is pretty different than someone strung out on Cocaine or Heroin.

• 4 weeks later...

My eyes are hurt seeing like that, and even if it´s a performance, it´s the same. She was for me the icon of the opposite. On the other hand, seeing how she is behaving and what kind of art she is creating, I would not be surprised if she was really drinking and lord knows what more recently, and I do feel 100 xr 100 she is not happy nowadays..to me that´s not the image of being happy with your life.

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

My eyes are hurt seeing like that, and even if it´s a performance, it´s the same. She was for me the icon of the opposite. On the other hand, seeing how she is behaving and what kind of art she is creating, I would not be surprised if she was really drinking and lord knows what more recently, and I do feel 100 xr 100 she is not happy nowadays..to me that´s not the image of being happy with your life.

madonna rarely seemed happy to me. there's plenty of videos even in the 90's where she looked depressed as hell, specially right before Evita. 

I think she felt fullfilled after Lourdes, Rocco and moving to England...but being a housewife wasn't something she could do for a long time. 

That said some of you guys are overreacting with the drinking stuff. I have yet to see a video of Madonna drunk or "out of it". And i don't count those 10 second filtered videos because those are hard to get that. Lourdes has said recently how Madonna doesn't smoke anything...i'm not sure if it was the the interview with Debbie Mazar or something...

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

278761190_548405416634249_44307328576436

to be fair that Miraval rosé she's seen drinking here is pretty nice and vineyard is part owned by none other than Angelina Jolie 

Probably she's doing it because of the talks everywhere... you know, artists are here to disturb the peace. 
But that for me it's not art, it's cheap, ordinary etc... If she's happy with it ok, meanwhile I'm starting to listen other artists like Rosalia. Young generations are coming with a lot to say and fresh ideas and collaborators. 

She's always done the drunk/high act when needed or for attention, it's nothing new, while being clean in real life.

I can't remember the source (Debi Mazar? Michael Rosenblatt? Definitely someone close to her then), but I remember stories about her early days in New York where they said she pretended to be drunk in clubs cause everyone else was and she knew she wouldn't be accepted any other way, while drinking juice actually. She knew she needed the night life networking and be a part of them.

When talking about alcohol, she's always said she's done-drunk after just one/two drinks maximum.

Every time she's talked about drugs is the same: sometimes she's said she never did anything, others that she's tried a little bit of everything, very vague answers.

Of course maybe it's different now and she's more relaxed about it all, anyway it's her choice and her life.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:36 PM, nito84bcn said:
Probably she's doing it because of the talks everywhere... you know, artists are here to disturb the peace. 
But that for me it's not art, it's cheap, ordinary etc... If she's happy with it ok, meanwhile I'm starting to listen other artists like Rosalia. Young generations are coming with a lot to say and fresh ideas and collaborators. 

Cheap and ordinary is, sadly, an accurate way to describe this blonde’s ambitions in more recent times.

She knows better but still chooses to do worse, because she is still seemingly enslaved by her ego, even after all that spiritual work and preaching.

3 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Drinking some lemon tea... again.

IMG-20220421-WA0017.thumb.jpg.ae928a217e2a09188cf71ab2265d2ae5.jpg

It's a PROP. She's doing it to be CONTROVERSIAL and PISS PEOPLE OFF. Look at how many Frozen streams she's getting from all this attention! She's so ahead of the curve and innovative, it's ridiculous. By keeping people speculating about her having substance issues, she's getting exposure on Tik Tok and in the media like NEVER BEFORE, and she knows how to keep herself talked about and bring in new fans! They're going to have to demolish entire cities to build big enough concert venues for the amount of people who will want to see her on her inevitable Greatest Hits Tour! 

It's all an act! It always is! Only an actress as good as Madonna could put on a show this convincing! It's so strange fans have an issue with any of this. Who doesn't carry around a glass of wine in their hand in every single photo they take anyways? She's HAVING FUN. 

You're just not a Gen Zer so you're out of touch with how COOL and TRENDY she is nowadays. This is what the kids love. Bongs, Frozen remixes, and FUN Madonna! Her fans are just too OLD to understand any of this. Most fans here are completely out of touch these days, but NOT MADONNA.

SHE. KNOWS. WHAT. SHE'S. DOING. Just you wait.

/end sarcasm

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

It's a PROP. She's doing it to be CONTROVERSIAL and PISS PEOPLE OFF. Look at how many Frozen streams she's getting from all this attention! She's so ahead of the curve and innovative, it's ridiculous. By keeping people speculating about her having substance issues, she's getting exposure on Tik Tok and in the media like NEVER BEFORE, and she knows how to keep herself talked about and bring in new fans! They're going to have to demolish entire cities to build big enough concert venues for the amount of people who will want to see her on her inevitable Greatest Hits Tour! 

It's all an act! It always is! Only an actress as good as Madonna could put on a show this convincing! It's so strange fans have an issue with any of this. Who doesn't carry around a glass of wine in their hand in every single photo they take anyways? She's HAVING FUN. 

You're just not a Gen Zer so you're out of touch with how COOL and TRENDY she is nowadays. This is what the kids love. Bongs, Frozen remixes, and FUN Madonna! Her fans are just too OLD to understand any of this. Most fans here are completely out of touch these days, but NOT MADONNA.

/end sarcasm

There are so many celebrities famous for doing silly and stupid things, she was brave before and released perfect pop music that became iconic on a on..If she is going to be notorious for being an alcoholic, I will follow other better artists.

3 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

/end sarcasm

For a second, I was like "Girl, they reprogrammed exTremeAcCideNt"....You covered all the bases there🤣💖

On 3/20/2022 at 6:21 AM, moloko said:

What happened to her Moto? "My body is a temple".

Her body crumbled in 2020, after A WHOLE LIFE of "my body is a temple", living as clean as she possibly could.
I honestly think her knee injury just made her change this mindset a bit... You only live once, she took such good care of her body for decades and it still "failed" her. So now she's doing whatever she wants and fuck it! lol

• 1 month later...

Watch the video above in fullscreen:

What was actually going on off-camera, between 5:09 and 5:15?

Just before this moment, she did of course mention that she wanted another shot of tequila. But if you ask me, she definitely did not drink a shot of tequila, judging on her visible movements and her facial expression immediately afterwards. She appears quite bent over forwards (not really a position suitable for 'drinking'), she seems to have some movement in her upper body and I hear something that sounds like a nasal insufflation. 

At least, this quick and sudden "action" – which apparently also needed to happen off-screen for some reason – comes across as very suspicious behaviour to me. I never would have expected before that she would do any drugs (again, of course, I'm not naïve), but I now can't shake the feeling that she seems to have adopted a much more "relaxed" attitude towards drugs and not just for shock value alone anymore.

Edited by Just 4 (see edit history)

• Enrico locked this topic