Does Madonna drink to much? even in the car.

hendrik297

On 4/21/2022 at 8:13 PM, eXtremeOccident said:

It's a PROP. She's doing it to be CONTROVERSIAL and PISS PEOPLE OFF. Look at how many Frozen streams she's getting from all this attention! She's so ahead of the curve and innovative, it's ridiculous. By keeping people speculating about her having substance issues, she's getting exposure on Tik Tok and in the media like NEVER BEFORE, and she knows how to keep herself talked about and bring in new fans! They're going to have to demolish entire cities to build big enough concert venues for the amount of people who will want to see her on her inevitable Greatest Hits Tour! 

It's all an act! It always is! Only an actress as good as Madonna could put on a show this convincing! It's so strange fans have an issue with any of this. Who doesn't carry around a glass of wine in their hand in every single photo they take anyways? She's HAVING FUN. 

You're just not a Gen Zer so you're out of touch with how COOL and TRENDY she is nowadays. This is what the kids love. Bongs, Frozen remixes, and FUN Madonna! Her fans are just too OLD to understand any of this. Most fans here are completely out of touch these days, but NOT MADONNA.

SHE. KNOWS. WHAT. SHE'S. DOING. Just you wait.

/end sarcasm

if this is truly a strategy, she is desperate

get 👏 a 👏 life! 

i have a question for all of the fans saying madonna is not happy.

are you?

who hurt you? i am guessing some of you had an alcoholic father who berated you and made you this way. or ... something.

normal people don't worry about what their favorite singer is putting in their body 

it's a new level of misogyny IMO. 

i am glad that we have a forum where we can really go ANYWHERE we want with discussion. but when it is critiquing someone's personal diet that just seems.... Yikes

anyway i love you all and i am sorry if i ever said anything mean to you. @MattyMads i was just joking around on the "go listen to steps" comment the other day. for some reason i was SO mad at 50 cent lmao.

maybe i am not that normal either. Also i am a raging alcoholic myself. 

that's how i know Madonna is not.

the bitch has 2 drinks and some

of you act like she just got a DWI

As long as I don't see a drunk Madonna falling to the ground, vomiting in public or running naked and disoriented, everything is fine for me, she can continue having her drinks but always maintaining the class and glamor that characterizes her so much.

By the way, I see many insults from some who do not agree with the debate, I see too much susceptibility and intolerance on their part. I bet that not even Madonna herself is affected by what we fans speculate about her. We are also in a forum where we can express ourselves on any topic and we are all free to participate if we find the topic interesting and those who find it offends their susceptibility can go to other topics and ignore the matter but not fall into insults and qualify us as discriminators or racists so light. By the way, a characteristic of certain groups that do not admit any type of questioning of certain realities, such as not liking a musical genre, the physical features of a certain population or the food of a country, because we automatically become discriminators. Fortunately we are not in the times of the Holy Inquisition because we would already be being burned by them at the stake even though it seems that this was their objective.

OK I don't know who is wrong, who is right, none of us knows the truth.

I personally find it disturbing that she is always holding a glass of wine in every photo.

But the only thing that it's not normal is when members say to other members who think differently "you are not normal".

• Enrico locked this topic