New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

22 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She looks great and like herself I do think whatever she's had done has finally started to settle 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. She probably tried waiting as long as she could before shooting the Frozen video. Her neck in the above paparazzi shoot looks thinner and more sculpted. 

7 hours ago, MartineX said:

Madonna: from the queen of pop to a one hit wonder remixer...

she is acting like some 80's acts...always releasing "new versions" of their hit from the 80's...

Whatever.  It is a fun remix release.... as if ir diminishes her 14 studio albums and lengthy string of non-album hits.  

8 hours ago, MartineX said:

Madonna: from the queen of pop to a one hit wonder remixer...

she is acting like some 80's acts...always releasing "new versions" of their hit from the 80's...

If there is one thing Madonna is not....it is constantly releasing new mixes of her old hits... to be honest I think it is about time she does it.. I would love both remixes, acoustic etc. versions of her old hits being released...that way I would get new interests in lots of songs that I have listened to so much that I do not feel like listening to them all the time any-more.

10 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol if she did a new dance mix that 12 minutes long you all would just love it. But since it’s not directed at her older fans everyone is giving her shit for it.

Meanwhile she managed to attach her name on something that’s commercially viable in todays market and she’s attracting new people to stream her amazing catalogue.

There’s a lot of people out there that are familiar with her hits but they don’t know they’re her songs. And now they are starting to. 
So good for her! Shes finally making the moves back to relevancy 

I find most remixes now are very short. I listen to current hits (I sound so old saying that) while I'm at the gym and the songs are the perfect length for what I do. They help me time my workout.

And out of curiosity, I took a quick look at Gaga's recent remix album, Dawn of Chromatica, and the majority of songs are 2:30, with only a few over 4 minutes long. So this is the new normal, just not what some of us have grown to expect. 

And to be honest, I was never a streaming music fan. Never. No interest in it. As soon as Madame X went to Paramount, I got the Paramount+ app, and I did a trial run with Apple Music so I could stream the live album and now I'm hooked. So in that regard, MX Tour on Paramount+ was a great way to transition me (as a non-streaming music fan) to streaming and now I'm hooked and would never look back. 

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake