New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

That really looks like Katy sh but it's definitely not her. Happy of that tbh, I want Katy and Madge to either collab for a remixed hit for the compilation or a brand new song, not for another Sickick version :Madonna003:

No offense to Katy but Madonna should start considering working with artists a bit more on her level if she wants to do collaborations in pop music. Personally, I dont feel like the two would really create anything decent together but anything is better than the Frozen Remixes with a guest vocalist at this point so im not totally opposed either.

3 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

No offense to Katy but Madonna should start considering working with artists a bit more on her level if she wants to do collaborations in pop music. Personally, I dont feel like the two would really create anything decent together but anything is better than the Frozen Remixes with a guest vocalist at this point so im not totally opposed either.

The problem is nobody is at Madonna's level, not even her long time peers, according to her fans, so whoever works with her is a downgrade for many of you anyways even when it's clearly not ?‍♂️ specifically here, everybody bashes Katy down as an artist, when the truth is she's one of the biggest pop icons of the last 20 years, a fantastic performer and served so many great iconic works among songs, MVs and stage moments, still the fact she's not as popular and successful in the last years seems the only thing people look at most of the times, which is absurd (especially after so many mediocre feats from M, Katy name is literally written with diamonds compared to the others, no offense for them lol). Katy x Madge would already be super iconic on paper, so I'm 500% here for it!

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake