New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

On 3/22/2022 at 6:20 PM, Copenhagen Ciccone said:

I honestly think we’re seeing the effects of her new Warner deal. They’re pushing her (in a good way)

By reciclyng old hits that should have never be twisted? Awful plan. People still adore Frozen after more than 20 years. Will people still remember these so called Re-mixes in 2040? 

i-dont-think-so-john-leguizamo.gif

40 minutes ago, madgefan said:

All artists that were once on her level are dead.

This. People expect her to work with Prince or MJ sh, and whatever a newer artist is rumored to collab with her, (let alone if Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or another Nicki Minaj or Maluma) peoppe already scream disappointment, what could you ask more at this point? Lol

48 minutes ago, madgefan said:

By reciclyng old hits that should have never be twisted? Awful plan. People still adore Frozen after more than 20 years. Will people still remember these so called Re-mixes in 2040? 

i-dont-think-so-john-leguizamo.gif

Yeah, but some of us just want fun. This seems like a cool dance project, and we haven't had one of those from her in a while, so it's nice to see her embracing that side once again.

The classics will always be classics and no remix would change that. But maybe they can help to make them a bit more popular. ???

Quick reminder for all those who don't care about the remix compilation: a remixed dance greatest hits is literally what we wanted from her last year, the desire was so huge it led to our biggest meltdown in years, with all the gay pride thing ended up in nothing but a desire :Madonna017:

So yeah, for once, she is actually giving us what we want and I'm super hyped about it, don't be brats? 

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

reciclyng old hits that should have never be twisted? Awful plan. People still adore Frozen after more than 20 years. Will people still remember these so called Re-mixes in 2040? 

People approach to her new projects with this super wrong mindset which is "if I like it, leave it that way", but it's not about changing the hits, it's about giving them new life and letting people (re)discover them with their new and old sound, which alll makes the song even more unforgettable than before :) like the remixes or not but I don't get how most of the fans can't see the huge bright side of all of this... 

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

This. People expect her to work with Prince or MJ sh, and whatever a newer artist is rumored to collab with her, (let alone if Katy Perry or Lady Gaga or another Nicki Minaj or Maluma) peoppe already scream disappointment, what could you ask more at this point? Lol

I am anything but a Katy Perry hater, I just dont know if I see a collaboration between the two being something that would work out. Like I said before though, im not ruling it out.

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake