New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I love how she uses “new song” and then proceeds to play the 20 second clip of something we’v heard 1 million times

LOL this and the mdna cover without a vynil is totally crazy stuff. And poor of us still wanting her to tour and to release a new album and so she is succesful again...

18 minutes ago, El hijo de la Pantoja said:

I can't stand the completely disinterested faces of these modern rappers she now colaborates with.

You're in the presence of music royalty, man! Make it look like you care about the woman next to you!

Have you listened to 070 Shake? I wouldn’t call her a rapper - and anyway, the distinction between singing and rapping is getting old. Many new artists do both. Let’s get with the program;)

I am very surprised and happy with what's happening lately, i wouldn't have believed it if someone had told me Madonna would released a remix of an old hit of her, make a music video for it, and two weeks later make another remix and even another music video ! I feel like it's just the beginning and i love it ! 

23 hours ago, Copenhagen Ciccone said:

Have you listened to 070 Shake? I wouldn’t call her a rapper - and anyway, the distinction between singing and rapping is getting old. Many new artists do both. Let’s get with the program;)

No, I haven't!

However, that doesn't change the fact that they appear to be on their way to a colonoscopy.

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake