New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake

judas2015

I knew this would happen. I've started to find the Frozen sample really annoying now after hearing it too much on all her stories and clips and that. My fault I suppose. What she should really be doing is posting clips of her other songs on her socials so new followers are exposed to more of her stuff. 

It's very good that she took advantage of the viral original remix and put it on streaming, even the Fireboy featuring with the video was ok but I find this new one unnecessary. And we know she has more, at least one with Swae Lee. I just want this to be over already so we can move on to the remix compilation and every other thing that comes after that. :Madonna021:

You're all incredibly tiring sometimes.

Guess you'd love her to come back to releasing an album every 4 years with nothing in between (the Interscope years)? That's better?

And then complain about her lack of success... but when she finally gets some success again... oops! We don't want that.

What do you want exactly from her? It's 2022. Your 80s, 90s, 05 Madonna ain't coming back.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

You're all incredibly tiring sometimes.

Guess you'd love her to come back to releasing an album every 4 years with nothing in between (the Interscope years)? That's better?

And then complain about her lack of success... but when she finally gets some success again... oops! We don't want that.

What do you want exactly from her? It's 2022. Your 80s, 90s, 05 Madonna ain't coming back.

I never had an issue with releasing a Frozen Remix and im happy she is doing better on Spotify. Two of them is a bit much though, lets move to something else.

• judas2015 changed the title to New Frozen Remix Video Feat. 070 Shake